A Chess Set I Made Myself

georgestow

Proud to be Awesome
I made a chess set for my GCSE art course and I was just wondering what you guys thought of it. I've never posted in this part of the forum before, so excuse me if this really isn't actually relevant (I dunno, maybe you only discuss strategy). It's based off native americans fighting european invaders. I'm too lazy to do all the img tags here, so here's the link to where I posted on my tumblr.
The link!
Thanks! =D

This reminds me of when I was 12, and our english project was "design a game" (no kidding, it was end of year). So we designed a game like chess with pawns and pieces which moved two squares etc. and then we made all the models out of cardboard for each side, and made impassable cardboard mountains in the middle and everything. Wish I had some pictures of that to show, it was awesome! As is your chess set georgestow, pretty neat designs there :goodjob: In fact, yours is far far better designed AND made. :king:

Pretty cool. I like how it Native Americans against European invaders! :D

Nicely done C Set. I like many of your icons too, but some would be difficult to recognize in typical game displays. A bit of contrast or simplifying would solve that.

Top Bottom