A Cold War for this Cold Winter... Multiplayer Game

Quito captured; Hanoi bombarded. The Americans test a hydrogen bomb.

Attachments

• 1950decProWest.zip
    105.1 KB · Views: 43
After the capture of Riyadh Prince Abdul Abdullah proclaimed the new Saudi Arabian monarchy and crowned himself the fist King of Saudi Arabia.
King Abdullah joins the Non Aligned Movement and asking his neighbouring countries officially for peace and the possibility of a trade treaty.

Attachments

• 1950decNonAligned.zip
    105.4 KB · Views: 28
The Soviet Union officially recognises the new government of Saudi Arabia. In a private communication, Joseph Stalin congratulates Abdul Abdullah on choosing the title "Fist King, " but privately wishes he had thought of it first.

Mig from Hanoi attacks naval stack outside city, loses to battleship. Air protected stacks are going to be tricky to deal with. American destroyer sunk by Pro East Bomber in the South China Sea.

Attachments

• 1951aprProEast.hot.zip
    78.5 KB · Views: 30
The Soviet Union officially recognises the new government of Saudi Arabia. In a private communication, Joseph Stalin congratulates Abdul Abdullah on choosing the title "Fist King, " but privately wishes he had thought of it first.

Mig from Hanoi attacks naval stack outside city, loses to battleship. Air protected stacks are going to be tricky to deal with. American destroyer sunk by Pro East Bomber in the South China Sea.

Did I really wrote "fist King..."? :lol:
Of course I meant "first King..." :D

With the liberation of Guangzhou, Nanning and Kunming the Chinese Civil War officially ends. The last remainings of Nationalist troops fled to Taipei.

Attachments

• 1951aprChina.zip
    105.4 KB · Views: 27
Israel occupies Damascus. Some fighting outside Antofagasta.

Attachments

• 1951aprProWest.zip
    105.7 KB · Views: 25
Franglo forces recapture Basra from the fanatical Persian Operations Organization (POO). Two POO units are wiped out in the city. Many more irregulars are massing in the mountains. We are expecting a big movement at any time.

A Viet Minh Gun Truck is destroyed near Kampot. A North Vietnamese Il-2 is shot down near Hong Kong.

The European government protests the recognition by the Soviet government of the illegitimate regime of the so-called 'Fist King' of Saudi Arabia. This 'Pinky Prince' is a usurper and a puppet of the oppressive Indian state.

Attachments

• 1951aprEuro.rar
    78.7 KB · Views: 26
King Abdul Abdullah thanks for the recognation by the Soviet Union and hopes that other countries will follow.
Unfortunatelly the head of the communication department made a mistake when writing the propaganda for the news.

He has been executed by the King personally.

Attachments

• 1951aprNonAligned.zip
    105.9 KB · Views: 30
American Frigate sunk in South China Sea by Pro East Il-2.

Baghdad captured by Pro East Forces. Some other attacks were made in Iraq against European forces. Inspired by the POO, Iraqis are taking up arms in large numbers, massing in Baghdad and also in the hills.

The European government protests the recognition by the Soviet government of the illegitimate regime of the so-called 'Fist King' of Saudi Arabia. This 'Pinky Prince' is a usurper and a puppet of the oppressive Indian state.

Whoever sells the oil is the legitimate government of Saudi Arabia. Such is the way of the world. If King Abdul Abdullah is indeed a puppet of the Indians, well, the Europeans should not have spent hundreds of years instructing India on merits of that kind of diplomacy and control.

He has been executed by the King personally.

I would expect no less from the Fist King.

Attachments

• 1951augProEast.hot.zip
    79.2 KB · Views: 30
Currently great things happens in China
upload_2021-2-6_17-0-31.png

Attachments

• 1951augChina.zip
    106.1 KB · Views: 28
Sao Paolo captured.

I'm not sure how to get it so that cities can be transferred again but I think we need to fix that soon.

Attachments

• 1951augProWest.zip
    106.3 KB · Views: 26
I'm not sure how to get it so that cities can be transferred again but I think we need to fix that soon.

I just checked, and at the moment, empty cities can be transferred. I suppose cities with domain 2 units can be transferred as well (except for Pro East and Pro West, which will have to be empty), based on the code. This restriction could be a bit of a problem in certain circumstances.

News from Saudi Arabia:
The first Fist King :whipped: and the Europeans agreed a truce, which shall bring peace and harmony to the region.

Attachments

• 1951augNonAligned.zip
    106.7 KB · Views: 30
The Soviet Union tests a Hydrogen Bomb.

Churchill.png

In Iraq, more revolutionaries come down from the hills and countryside.

Near Basra, a MiG attempts to engage a European Corsair, but is shot down by a Tank instead...

Mosul captured by Pro East Forces.

Pro East Troops capture Mandalay.

Attachments

• 1951decProEast.hot.zip
    79.9 KB · Views: 29
Mao Zedong officially proclaims the People's Republic of China, next week a big military parade in Bejing is hold to celebrates the proclamation of the new nation.
Josef Stalin is invited to join the parade.
upload_2021-2-7_17-15-59.png

People from across China are happy as they are feeling that better times will come now.

News from South China:
A chinese Yak-9 is observing a British Spitfire flying around between Guangzhou and Hong Kong.

Attachments

• 1951decChina.zip
    106.7 KB · Views: 28
Top Bottom