A few confusions in my first game...

Stelmack

Warlord
Great mod really. In the year 3000BC now, founded Christianity a little while back through a bit of a loophole I think. I bulbed 3 techs in a row with prophets, each giving me one new prophet (as I started with one) until I ended up bulbing papacy and not getting a prophet. I don't recall the other two techs mentioning getting a prophet so I was very surprised.

Also, are wells and alcohol supposed to add illness? I would figure both would lead to some sanitation, or at least wells would be able to eventually get over there unhealthyness.

I built King Richard's Crusade, but I cannot train Crusaders as it says I would be able to. What am I missing? I have the fundamentalist civil from the wonder that gives me all religion civics, but do I need the fundamentalist tech itself?

Thanks a bunch!

EDIT:

I just realized that I did research fundamentalism to be able to build KRC so I can't figure out the problem. Are they unbuildable? It seems so since they cost 1 hammer. Also, Fundamentalism and Theology when bubled gave me an extra GP. Not sure if thats right, but It helped quite a bit.

I built King Richard's Crusade, but I cannot train Crusaders as it says I would be able to. What am I missing? I have the fundamentalist civil from the wonder that gives me all religion civics, but do I need the fundamentalist tech itself?

You get a Crusader every few turns in the city you build King Richards Crusade (or the capital?) automatically.

I just realized that I did research fundamentalism to be able to build KRC so I can't figure out the problem. Are they unbuildable? It seems so since they cost 1 hammer. Also, Fundamentalism and Theology when bubled gave me an extra GP. Not sure if thats right, but It helped quite a bit.
Did you have divine prophets enabled? Both those techs ordinarily grant a religion, with divine phophets they grant a gp instead since GP's are used for founding religions.

Top Bottom