1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

A few confusions in my first game...

Discussion in 'Strategy and tips' started by Stelmack, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Stelmack

Stelmack Warlord

Great mod really. In the year 3000BC now, founded Christianity a little while back through a bit of a loophole I think. I bulbed 3 techs in a row with prophets, each giving me one new prophet (as I started with one) until I ended up bulbing papacy and not getting a prophet. I don't recall the other two techs mentioning getting a prophet so I was very surprised.

Also, are wells and alcohol supposed to add illness? I would figure both would lead to some sanitation, or at least wells would be able to eventually get over there unhealthyness.

I built King Richard's Crusade, but I cannot train Crusaders as it says I would be able to. What am I missing? I have the fundamentalist civil from the wonder that gives me all religion civics, but do I need the fundamentalist tech itself?

Thanks a bunch!

EDIT:

I just realized that I did research fundamentalism to be able to build KRC so I can't figure out the problem. Are they unbuildable? It seems so since they cost 1 hammer. Also, Fundamentalism and Theology when bubled gave me an extra GP. Not sure if thats right, but It helped quite a bit.

2. Stormwind

Stormwind King

You get a Crusader every few turns in the city you build King Richards Crusade (or the capital?) automatically.

3. Sgtslick

Sgtslick Emperor

Does this deserve an entire thread Stelmack?

4. GiuseppeIII

GiuseppeIII The Third Giuseppe

Why not

5. dusckr87

dusckr87 Prince

I don't see why it couldn't have its own thread, but I am a bit perplexed as to why it would be in the strategy and tips sub-forum.

6. MaXimillionZero

MaXimillionZero Warlord

Did you have divine prophets enabled? Both those techs ordinarily grant a religion, with divine phophets they grant a gp instead since GP's are used for founding religions.