A few simple unit requests

Jaroth

Warlord
Hi, I have a few simple unit requests for my WASP mod in development:

Would someone kindly create models (for each BTS ethnic group) using the maceman weilding a nice sword and shield (instead of a mace) and using the swordman's animations?

For some background and to get an idea for its "flavor":

This unit will act as an upgraded version of the swordsman; it could be called a "heavy swordsman".

It will be a strong, city raiding unit just like the regular swordsman. I would like a nice sword (perhaps the swordman's sword will suffice) and a medium-sized shield; nothing too large like a tower shield because I want the units to look a bit more "mobile". Maybe a metal-looking shield similar to the size of the existing swordman's shield.

As a side note, the original maceman will still remain in the game but will act solely as an upgraded version of the axeman... ('smashing" heavily armored melee instead of "hacking" them up like the earlier axeman, lol)

So to summarize, I would need:

1. Heavy Swordsman (European)
  2. Heavy Swordsman (South American)
  3. Heavy Swordsman (Middle-Eastern)
  4. Heavy Swordsman (Asian)
  5. Heavy Swordsman (Greco-Roman)
And of course, credit will be given to the artist who creates these models within the mod.

Thank you very much! :goodjob:

You can likely find equivilant art already made. Do a forum search on units made by danrell or Bakuel. (I don't recall any other artist that has made large ancient packs)

I'm pretty confident the majority of those units could easily be found in the database anyway, especially if you are using generic flavors rather than specific, ethnic, ones.

Top Bottom