A history of Persia and her neighbors

SKILORD

Insurgent
Chapter 1: an Exerpt from the Holy Book of the Persian Church.

"...And it came to pass that God became lonely in his journeys across the world and he made a man from the dust. He called this man Perjuh. Seeing that his man pined for more of his like The Mighty Lord made a woman and tribes for him and his children to rule. and Perjuh's fertile wife had eight children, neither nine nor seven but eight. They were named as follows, Bismark the German, Elizabeth the English, Joan the French, Hammurabi the Babylonian, Mao the Chinese, Shaka the Zulu, Catherine the Russian, and Xerxes. (footnote: The antecedents of these names have unknown origins but it is beleived that the God determined them using the mystical "Random Setting") and these Children went forth, all but Xerxes, to command tribes named after the last part of their names. Xerxes stayed with his father to help Rule an unnamed group...
"....Catherine Became jealous of the Cities of her father and brother and sent an Archer to kill them as they watched the games held in Persiaopolis and the Archer drew back his string and let fly that deadly arrow, shooting for Xerxes's heart. and in this way it was discovered that Perjuh and his wife had given birth to immortal rulers of men. the second arrow proved that Perjuh was not himself immortal."
(I do not intend to begin a religious discussion this just seemed to me an interesting way to begin the Story)

Xerxes kneeled weeping over his father's corpse on the grassy hill behind the Palace. The Archer was brought before him by the spearmen gaurding the City.
"Have him executed tomorrow at sunrise, call to my Immortals near Catherine's nation, we shall give her war if that is what pleases her."
--------------------------------------------
"My dear people, the Archer who stands before you has killed the kind and able ruler of this country, my father. he shall be punished for this grave crime and we shall, in honor of our dead ruler, bear the name 'Persians' untuil the end of our lines."
The people cheered but he was not done.
"as we are however, without a ruler i shall take control, leading us to punish Russia for her crimes and then to lead us and our descendants to greatness."
The cheering was even louder now. his people would put their faith in him and he would not let them down.
as soon as his speech was done and the villain executed he met with his generals.
"We shall send an immortal and an Archer to the North and Tblisi and Three Immortals and Three spearmen to accompany a catapault south into the Russian heartland." he said. the plan was sound, it would crush the Russians, or so he hoped.
---------------------------------------------
Icarus, the Immortal Commander stood outside St. Petersburg, the lone spearman defending it would probably stand no chance, he prayed. He heard a great bang as a rock struck the Russian swine, that catapault would help alot. His men charged the city, swords in the air, the Russians cowered and stuck their spears out to defend themselves. it didn't help. it was more of a slaughter than a battle really the Russians were crushed before the Catapault rolled in with it's spearman gaurd, cheering all the way at the second victory in the war. Tblisi had fallen as easily ending the Russian expansion Northward.

screenshots as soon as i get home.

Here the Picture is.

Attachments

• persia.jpg
    persia.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 738
How is it people? i need ur support to help develop my pathetic ego i'll write more of it if you like it.... if not then, well i'll give you the same treatment, i'll show no favorites! ;)

"My dear sister, i see you can talk sense now."Xerxes said,"How badly do you want me to end this..."he began to say war,"annexation?"
"250 gold and 1 per turn?"Catherine replied, questoningly,"Will that be enough?"
"No cities?"The new persian ruler asked, disappointed.
"You haven't gotten enough?"she replied, shaking her head.
he nodded, "let it be so, my people desire peace anyway."
He had won a border with the french, an up and coming power like his own nation, who shared their half of the circular subcontinent with the Zulus, who hadn't been shown their place as the Russians had. he had to go from the meeting place, a comfortable room, he had a growing nation to run.
----------------------------------------------------------
Elizabeth's nation was an old power that had dominated early on. her tech was behind and she needed to catch up, she hoped that Xerxes could help although she planned to offer him nothing but threats.
She entered the throne room herself, unlike her rivals she disdained the use of a lesser diplomat to convey her will to the rest of the World.
"Xerxes i demand the tribute of 9 gold per turn and the technology of Currency."
Xerxes was an imposing sight to her, he had his gaurds and his court around him and she stood in solitude before his throne. The imposing nature of the sight was added to by the laughter accompanying it.
"Lizzie, yours is the only country left in the ancient times, why should i respect your millitary might when my pikemen can defend me against hordes of your best troops and my knights can attack you easily. your empty threats don't faze me. you old nations need to accept reality and move over so that the new world order can begin."
"My threats are not empty in any sense, prepare to see how your 'mighty' pikemen stand against powerful english swordsmen. we shall have war over your disrespect and your lack of generosity."
laughing again. Elizabeth stormed out to begin ordering her troops.
--------------------------------------
Due to his leadership in the Russo-Persian war Icarus commander a mighty group of Knights, the first in the counter assault against England. Coventry would fall and he would see to it. it was a shot journey as coventry was near Persia and he brought no artillery.
---------------------------------------
The English spearmen sharpened the Bronze ends of their spears and hoped for the best, which happened to be that some of them managed to escape before the Persians came.
---------------------------------------
Shaka had joined Xerxes against the "English Agressors" and he had contacted Catherine who had joined as well, needing the gold he offered. His Emisarrier were returning from Paris now.
"Sir, Good news, the french will help us bring down the English. without any cost to us."
"This is The best news, we shall have a great feast to honor this."

Nice story! Next picture?

Elizabeth gazed out onto the lawn of Buckingham for the last time, she had packed already, sensing the inevitable as French Knights came to challenge her spearmen for the ownership of London. With a remorseful heart and tears in her eyes she wondered what she had done to deserve such a pestilince in her kingdom as she sadly and slowly left London in her carriage, following the hordes of englishmen that had already fled.
-------------------------------------
Joan was quite proud of herself, this war had made her the most powerful nation in the world, she had crushed the English in London and other cities, allowing Xerxes to capture only 3 cities and Shaka to capture only one. the Zulu Ruler was frustrated at this but didn't have the Navy to take the remaining English cities, her colonies across the sea. Joan could have taken them, she thought about it long and hard, before deciding to be merciful.
Xerxes looked at his new holdings, somewhat impressive he thought, the English had thought a war with me could possibly be succesful for them. they hadn't expected him to gain support, although, he thought, maybe a bit much support as the French had taken most of the cities. he'd have to catch up with them as he was now only third on the list of most powerful, trailing behind both the Zulus and the French but far ahead of the rest.
The Peace of britain was signed in buckingham palace,now a forbidden palace, reminding Elizabeth how badly she had lost. She promised to send tribute of 1 gold per turn to each of the three main nations that had formed against her, the alliance that had won, she thought, if only it had lasted just a bit longer Germany would have joined me, with his Medeival technologies and her money, or rather what her money had been, most of it had been taken from her, they could have stood a chance.
----------------------------------------
Shaka wanted to expand. he was sick of the French and the persians being strong enough for him to fear them, with a larger nation he could take them both on. Once the galleys are done, he promised himself, then germany would fall to him. he laughed maniacally in the privacy of his Carriage heading back to Zululand.

Grand Admiral Thrawn of the Persian navy had a lot of work to do. While peace was formally in existance across the globe persia suffered from the lack of a strong navy, he had been given full authority to remedy that. The Galleys that had composed the navy so far were outdated, his first task was to replace them with caravels. next he had to promote colonization of other coasts. He also had advised the king to research his way to stronger ships, such as the frigate, Thrawn's moutth watered at the thought of frigates, they would allow Persia to bombard coastal cities, Privateers would allow them to harrass other fleets without worry of the consequences. The Emperor was building troops near Russia, another invasion was imnent and hopefully frigates would be there to help.
--------------------------------------------------
The Zulu Knights and pikemen landed outside Leizpeg. panicing the unwitting german peasants. Bismark became paniced too, when he saw their mission. Leizpeg fell after a month of seiging.

"Joan, my ally,"Shaka began,"Will you help me fight these Germans?"
Joan thought, This war had been an unprovoked invasion, she would lower public opinion by joining him. but he stood more of a chance in this war than did the poor germans. he could sting her as he fell leaving world leadership to.... she winced... Persia.
"I'm in."
------------------------------------------------------
"Xerxes sends his support to the Zulu people, i shall join you." hopefully, he thought he could beat France in this land grab.

see ya after the weekend.... maybe i'll have screenshots then:D

Okayy, now you will divide Germany! Cute...

Continue, please.

i request that you refrain from using the term "Cute", especially to some1 with an underdeveloped Ego.... unless of course that person is not yet 5.
I'll use your name in my story nonetheless.

General Das spat furiously at the ground, France had had occupied England to attack Germany from, the Zulus had had a head start, but his nation was showing up last and hadn't seen combat, mostly because Northern Germany was no longer in any way German. The only gain from this war had been a city built on the site of a razed german city....Leizpeg he thought.... that was now sending spices home. Persia was not benifiting greatly from this war, in fact the only way he could imagine his proud nation gaining anything would be from payments for peace.
"Sir French troops bring word of a German couneroffensive composed mostly of Cavalry, they cannot reach it before it gets to the relativly defensless cities of former britain."
das cackled with delight, finally a chance to fight, to lead his proud troops to battle. he hopped on his horse raised his ornamental sword high and called for his men to follow him. the men stood from their meals, wiped their faces and ran to join the spur of the moment attack, mounting their confused horses quickly.
----------------------------------------------
Shaka was not comforted by his invasion. sure he had been more succesful than the war against England, he had gained threee german cities, in the end France had taken over and either conqured or razed everything german except for hamburg on the southern coast. He was now only the third strongest nation around because of losses in the war. The French sent troops from one side of their Empire to the other through his nation, the french soldiers acted as though they owned the place, "confiscating" his people's wine, raping the women of his nation, makingg spectacles of themselves. They beleived they were some sort of "Master Race" and that all other peoples were subhumans, the persians he had heard were "Put up with, regardless of their cockyness and the fact that they saw themselves as equals, because at least they are a bathroom trained nation." he would show the French.... one day.
Das looked over the future battlefeild, readied his cannons and shouted to the germans.
"You're Free to surrender now!!! if you enjoy breathing!"
"NEIN!!(Spelling may be wrong my german isn't very good) Deutchland uberallis!!!!!!!"was the reply.
das laughed, he never thought that he would ever hear anyone claim that germany was supreme, especially after this war. the cannons fired on his command wounding the german cavlary. then his own mounted troops rode to attack, crushing german after german in the closest thing to a battle fought in the later part of the German War.
-----------------------------------------------
Xerxes was the clever one, right after the only battle ever fought between himself and Germany, he was the first to make peace, thereby taking everything that germany had before anyone else did. then a messenger arrived.
"France has destroyed the last german city mylord."
"Did the caravans with the german gold get here first?"
"Yes sir they arrived in persiopolis soon before the french took hamburg."
"good"he said, he could have crushed germany if the those damn frenchmen hadn't done it first. but the French would pay.... someday.

well through the use of "Paint" i have managed to create some semblance of the world following the German war.
Hope you enjoy... how's the story?

Attachments

• lastcheck.jpg
    lastcheck.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 596
it occurs to me now that i should have used the "No-one" color for Russia and the Extra Russian color for No-one but it's too late now.

Das's Cavalry was now assigned to "Border Patrol" on the Russian border. as his troops marched around he noticed that his cavary wasn't the only one here, in fact the border was it seemed gaurded exclusively by powerful offensive units.
--------------------------------------------------------
The Russian Galley was carrying a settler to expand the Dying nation, Catherine hadn't brought her nation to power ever and since Xerxes had taken most of her nation all those years ago russia hadn't been able to be counted among nations that were even roughly powerful. The Settlers that she sent away to colonize and the division of her empire was safegaurd against being conqured completely. then a huge privateer towered above the ancient galley, casting it's shadow over it. the Captain looked up to see a cannonball shoot towards his antiquated ship.
---------------------------------------------------------

sorry it's so short but i'm out of time right now, be back soon.

i could really use some moral support.

Czarina looked out to the waters of Kiev and saw a great and mighty fleet of Privateers stopping all trade, gunning down the ships exiting from the only coastal city in the main russian area.
"WHO'S ARE THOSE!!!!!"she screamed furiously."THEY MUST BE DESTROYED!!!"
"Madame, i'm sorry to say that we have no idea, but the most likely people to do it seems to be the Persians, who are even as we speak positioning troops throughout our nation and refusing to leave."
"What type of troops? offensive troops maybe?"
"No mostly riflemen,"Catherne paled, her nation was still in the middle ages,"We think that they plan to cut us off from our supplies. But the good news is that French/Persian relations being what they are the Frenchmen won't join them probably."
"Anyone who might?"she asked.
"Babylon to the south of us most likely will, but he is only a little stronger than we are and is also somewhat distracted by the Chinese."
Cursing, Catherine went to her carriage to return to Moscow.
------------------------------------------------------
General Waldemar wasw leading the Pre-emptive strike against the Persians. his Musketmen were hoping to be able to take St. Petersburg, where the people had been in Persia so long as to belewive themselves persian. as he passed the boundary between the nations he noticed that Persia was ready, with cavalry and Riflemen all over the place, waiting for a chance to unleash their fury on the Russian people, fury at being only second best for so long and still not strong enough to dethrone France. He stood on a hill outside St. Petersburg and, as he was instructed to, ordered his mushetmen to destroy the road and set fire through the mine. His catapault launched a huge rock at the unsuspecting persians, destroying an ancient temple.
Then the response came, well trained Persian riflemen came barging up the hill, fireing their weapons. Waldemar Felt a bullet in his leg as he watched the battle, his men were good aqt defending and the Riflemen were not meant to attack but still, it was a slaughter. when his other leg went he lay in the mud untuil, long after the fight a persian rifleman shot him in the back of the head mercifully

"Mother Russia must survive and so must you Catherine!" shouted the advisor.
"I shall not leave!"she responded indignately.
"We shall have to take you then,"he said as he poked the needle into his Czarina, to induce a peaceful sleep, he frowned as he realized that she would probably not have another peaceful slumber... especially not in Moscow, for a very long time.
General Das's Cavalry men were leading their horses through Moscow, the Russians had fought to the last man, many cossacks and Musketmen dying before his cannons and rifles. He respected them for that, they were excellent foes and with better technology they would have been truely formidable, he looked up when he approached a large building and traced it down to the base, in the Marble there was inscribed "Leonardo's Workshop" He grinned, this would help his country's Musketmen, still surviving from before get new, repeater rifles, then with the great line of fortifications beig built on the french border, his nation would be a force to be reconed with, he considered the "Great Line" as it was called, with russia taken that group of forts could spread from sea to ocean, and with Persia's mighty Fleet the French wouldn't be able to enter Persia without one hell of a fight. he considered this for a moment... maybe this was Xerxes Master plan, a master plan to crush the master race it was called by those in the know although the details remained fuzzy even to them.
Hammurabi marched into Rega(maybe i got it wrong) to show his support for the efforts of the remaining russians there in rebuilding, for reconstruction must happen now with Russia reduced to her colonies. Babylon had moved up in the world significantly because of the success of the war and Persia had even brought them into the Industrial ages... one day Hammurabi thought, i will be the strongest.
Shaka had had enough as he barged into Joan's elaborate Palace.
"I DEMAND that you remove your troops from MY SOIL!!!"
Joan laughed from her tall throne,"Whyever would i? you don't have the backbone to make me."
"PREPARE FOR WAR WENCH!!!!!"was the reply.
------------------------------------------------
"Shall i help you my freind?"Xerxes repeated,"Of course i will with the Great Line completed she won't stand a chance."or at least he hoped so, France had been the most powerful nation ever since she had helped bring down England a chance to bring her down was just what he needed.

PS: Tell me how good it is

still waiting for any1 to reply to the story..... do you care should i just quit??

i'll write anyway.

"Grand Chairman, one of the foreigners from the decadent east is here to speak to you,"The advisor said in chinese."I beleive she calls herself Joan"
"Admit her,"he replied, being on frances side in the upcomeing war could take his nation to more power than he had ever dreamed before, he hoped this was what she was here for.
as she entered she gave a sharp bow out of respect for him and began her request;
"Will you join Russia and I against the hordes of enemies that wish to celebrate our fall?"
Mao fought to contain his excitment, the mightiest ruler ever to walk the face of the earth was here asking for his help.
"I can only help you if i have modern soldiers can your scientists teach mine of replaceable parts in exchange?"
"It is agreed."
--------------------------------------------
England had been kept alive since the English war by generous persians helping to keep them only a little behind in tech, or rather of persian tech meaning that the British were the second most advanced nation, although she still lacked any size and the royal coffers were barely adequate. She wanted revenge, France would be distracted enough she hoped that Joan will miss the British troops sneaking up on Oxford. then as french forces are rallied to the south to attack Elizabeth's only freind's nation she would retake London and the rest of her old Empire the plan was brilliant. she laughed as she prepared to dream of her return to power.
---------------------------------------------
General Pierre marched his Infantry up to the mountainous border between his great nation and the Persians, he was shocked when artillery rounds began raining upon his soldiers heads, he ordered them to shrug it off, they were in the greatest millitary of all time, France had never been beaten on the battlefeild. His men opened fire on the fortresses and the well fortified Persian soldiers laughed the bullets off without loosing a man and returned the fire, it was far more effective on the open, advancing troops. and as his soldiers fell one by one Pierre saw that he would inevitably be the first French General ever to loose a battle he put his own machine gun to his head and fired, the persians didn't even allow him that dignity as a persian bullet wizzed by, scaring him and his fear pushed the gun down where a stream of bullets severed his leg at the kneecap. he lay there in pain before the Persians pulled him off the battlefeild to be sent home to Persiopolis.

you have 1 day

if there are no replys the story stops here.

i'd also like some cash, yeah that'd be good, and a getaway car... no make that a helicopter, yeah the helecopter in the matrix. So if anyone really gives a F(_)( !( about how this story ends please post below.

your view count should be enough for yer ego, ya crazed lunatic! now write!:rolleyes:

ok you have a point..... i'lll just go without the helicopter and the cash

as a reward you shall be a general

General Sam was on his way to meet Xerxes, to receive special orders for the attack on France. he knodded curtly to the secretary as she opened the huge mahagony door to the Emperor's office.
"Nice to see you here General,"Xerxes began,"I have orders of the highest importance for you and General Das to carry out."
"Whatever you command sir."Sam replied.
"Our scientists have been secretly researching for years to prepare for an attack on France, it came before we had planned but it still can be remedied. Three of our cities have been secretly producing weapons that can end the French once and for all."Xerxes made a dramatic pause,"They call them tanks."
Sam snorted, unimpressed,"So what are these 'tanks' a new type of artllery?"
"Far more my freind. we shall see them and that should impress upon you their importance. They shall all be done soon, you will forge them into an army and take them into france, Das shall assist you with all the artillery and troops that he can spare, he is not to use artillery on Reims, Tours or Paris so as not to damage the wonders in those cities (don't know for a fact but eh, better safe)
"You say we might get to Paris sir?"
"With these new weapons i am sure."
---------------------------------------------------------
Thrawn was engaging Chinese vessles in his destroyers and had even bombarded a few coastal cities, Bej'ing(Maybe misspelled) included. The Chinese seemed to think that maybe enough ironclads could match a destroyer or even a Battleship, subs had crushed them and their fleet was in no shape to reach the mainland through water, most of her ports were blockaded and very brave, and yet very hopeless chinese sailors still fought over the rest.
"Admiral, a transport iscoming alongside us, the captains says he must speak to you."
"Let him aboard"
"Admiral!"the newcomer said,"good to see yah, where shall i put the men aboard me ship?"
"What type of men?"the Admiral asked,
"The Empire's finest,"another dramatic pause,"Marines."

Top Bottom