A logical reason for Hitler being in Civ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reginleif

Warlord
1. Under Hitler, Germany reached it's territorial height.
2. According to people at Civ Fanatics, should only be in the game if they have large empires with big armies and nothing else (DO NOT DENY THIS).
3. Therefore Nazi Germany was the height of German civilization.

ALSO

1. Under Hitler, Europe reached its territorial peak.
2. According to people at Civ Fanatics, should only be in the game if they have large empires with big armies and nothing else (DO NOT DENY THIS).
3. Therefore Nazi Germany was the height of European civilization.

I win :)

If Stalin was in civ4 i don't see why Hitler should not be in civ5.

Seriously? Really? I believe it is very apparent that is logical to not have Hitler in Civ. You on the other hand ... have no logic at all

Winning

It doesn't matter what logic you use. He's not gonna be in a Civ game. Ever. The end.

There are rocks on the ground.
The atmosphere has not drifted away into space - DO NOT DISPUTE THIS!
Therefore, rocks are holding the atmosphere in place.

Now there's some logic for ya!

Quite frankly, I don't think any leader from the last 100 years should be considered, because no matter who you pick, it'll offend half a country, if not more. For example, I think Tabarnak is half-way right; since Hitler would have been a horrible choice, Stalin should be, too. 20,000,000 dead Russians would probably agree with me on that one. If they weren't, you know, dead.

Hitler will probably appear as a leader in someone's mod, if he hasn't already. But for the publicity hit that the Civ series would most certainly take if he was put in from Frixas, it just isn't going to happen.

Moderator Action: Maybe in some distant time Hitler will be included in a game similar to Civilization. However, the memories are still too close and the emotions too high for this to be a constructive and profitable discussion on this forum. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom