A New History of Man: The Dawn

is this alive?

Yes. Life is just busy at the moment. I have been working on this as time permits. I apologize for being as late as I already am, though.

First update will come tomorrow, I'll make sure of it.

Update 1
Spring, 3000 BC​

STATS

Another dawn rises on the planet very similar to our own known. While this dawn is not the birth of the world, it is the birth of an era. People around the globe have formed permanent settlements and are working tirelessly to follow the dreams of their civilizations. Will these young settlements collapse into disorder, forgotten by the future inhabitants of this planet? Or will the people forge a true civilization that stands the test of time?

Map
Spoiler :

GM notes:
No events turn 0.
The tech tree is in place. Some technologies already have available wonder and unique unit slots.
NPCs have been added. carbon copies of the countries/peoples they may be based on, which is why geological placement and other oddities exist. Just take them for what they are. I will have an explanation for NPC stats in the original post shortly, and I will notify you all in-thread when I do.
If you have any questions or grievances PM me. I will post a FAQ section if there are FAQs.
This game is still open for joins. I will probably never close joins.
Turns will cycle through the seasons, but for now we will be progressing somewhere between 80 and 100 years per turn. So, next turn will be approximately 2900-2980 in the summer.

Uh, bump.

We'll say orders due next Thursday.

Question: are Karelia and Trzciniec Homo Sapiens? (this influences my diplomacy)

We'll say Karelia is a mix. Trzciniec are homo sapiens.

How much do Explorer Units cost? I can't find it anywhere in the OP

Oh snap.

I'll make an entry when I get home. For now it'll cost 15 P.

very preliminary orders sent

Not really no. Just send me what you wanna produce. You can also state what kind of technology you're trying to go for, I suppose.

cause i forgot to remind you guys of the lock, deadline is extended. Orders due in 24 hours.

Top Bottom