• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

A New Hope: A Star Wars Mafia Game (Game Thread)

I can't find anything about WoG in the rules. After how many inactive days is a player WoGed?

When we feel like WOG'ing them.

classical hero already said he'd be gone, so we won't WoG him unless he doesn't come back or disappears again when he does.

Ho hum, another business day has started, lovely!

First of all, the Lightning Staff you all graciously voted me yesterday is a top quality piece of work. Designed to withstand the most potent attacks from Jedi and Sith alike, it negates opponent lightsabers. Don't be shy, place your bids, you don't want Darth Maul to put a lightsaber through your back, do you?

Second, through some unfortunate bureaucratic 4th wall nonsense, the GMs have informed me that I may only have one item up for auction per day. Officially, that is. But since you all voted me two items yesterday, I will not let you down. Hence I will (unofficially) also take bids on this excellent Lightsaber, and promise to follow the ordinary rules for auctions and give it to the highest bidder in exchange for the promised money. Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get your very own lightsaber that was once owned by General Grevious! It will give you +1 strength too, apart from the obvious collector value.

OK, people. Just another friendly update from uncle Takh. I'll be back in the forums on Thursday, post-exam time.

So, Anakin is dead... not good at all. How the blazes did the Empire find out who he is? :confused:

btw, Ras, are you voting for Star Wars to be lynched?

Unless with Anakin Darth Vader is out too. That ain't too bad.

Also oh lightsaber! I'll have that!

Oh and abstain

vote link

If he turns out to be innocent then it is a simple matter to lynch remake. But if he is scum best to get rid of him now.

1 credit for the lightning staff.

Let's beat jabba at his own game.

Alright, I'll retract what I said before- a bit hasty. And with such an appealing lure, innocents/neutrals should do what they can for the staff.

But, let there be no doubt- the innocents will win this auction. I may as well but up a bid for 4 though

j65536d spoke up right after the talk about lynching lurkers so he could be scum, but I'm not so sure link is anymore. For now I abstain

Im afraid I cant be posting much from now to monday. Going out for a trip and afraid I cant follow the game. Will be back strong on monday.
Vote: Niklas
All items to anyone but Niklas :)
(Can I give him a negative vote?)

Autolycus: >10
Bad Player: >10
Capt BlackAdder: 4
CivGeneral: 3
civplayah: 1
Classical Hero: Away with permission
Double A: >10
j65536d: 5
johnhughthom: 6
Kennigit: >10
Khazaar: 3
Krill: >10
landlubber: 4
link16: >10
Lord OST: >10
Methos: >10
Nictel: 9
Niklas: >10
Owen Glyndwr: 6
remake20: >10
Romanichine: >10
RRRaskolnikov: >10
Secura: 6
Seon: 9
Shadowbound: 4
Stuck in Pi: 2
taillesskangaru: 8
Takhisis: >10
TheForestAuro: 3
TheLastOne36: 10
wideyedwanderer: 7

Im afraid I cant be posting much from now to monday. Going out for a trip and afraid I cant follow the game. Will be back strong on monday.
Vote: Niklas
All items to anyone but Niklas :)
(Can I give him a negative vote?)

Yes it is called voting them to me.:p:lol:

I will bid 5 credits on the lightning staff.

I will also vote the lightsabers to me. Same offer as every time, vote them to me and you share in the spoils when I auction them out tomorrow.

Also:

Yo buddy with the Hyperdrive!!!

I'll restate my previous offer - contact me over private channels and I'll make you the deal of your lifetime.

Why are you trying to bid on something that's yours?

It's not mine - I am auctioning it out on behalf of those who voted it to me. They are the ones that will get the money from the auction, not me.

He's upping the price. Typical for a Hutt.
While such practice is certainly part of a Hutt's repertoire, it would be rather silly for me to up the price when I am not the one receiving the money that the auction generates.

I hope zack doesn't mind, but click the links in my sig.

While such practice is certainly part of a Hutt's repertoire, it would be rather silly for me to up the price when I am not the one receiving the money that the auction generates.

:think: I find it kind of hard to believe that you gain nothing from the auction but ok.

Top Bottom