• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

A New Hope: A Star Wars Mafia Game (Game Thread)

Although he isn't rude, Jabba is by no means an innocent.

Because he's neutral.

So anyone outbidding Kennigit is automatically scum? Have my senses greatly sharpened since my unfortunate demise or is that possibly the most scummy thing ever said?

No, it's totally townie-like.

But only on Wednesday.

fos: Kennigit

Where? I don't remember it, but since I am new to these games I'm not sure how exactly to prove my innocents, except a scan.

PMs.

But by taking a leap of faith I'd say. I get it if I don't look perfectly innocent- I've been too wild this game. Need to roleplay more.

But there are certainly people who should look innocent.

"A bunch of clowns"? Love being dead is a proof of what? Will you repeat Bad player 's argumentation? You will pretend that siths have no reason to target a powerfull guy eating grievious for breakfeast?

"focus less on money"? Maybe you don't realize you are repeating the clowns's argumentation... funny for a guy who voted eveything to Jabba (oh yeah, the monney guy) last day.

And I will make it more clear for you: my vote for Double A was a message: whoever wants to win an innocent victory should try harder. (because yeah, revealing yourself or asking for a public reveal is scum)

You haven't Romanichine, you are just sending bird names and spreading nonsense.

Pffft, I don't know what do say. Do you really think I am a sith or are you insulted by what I said?

Say what you will, but you are focusing on money. You suspect players who share an interest in splitting the item profits with Jabba. You lynched Jango because he bet 4 credits on the blaster. If anything, you should be more worried about someone else getting the items than Jabba. At least you know he is neutral.

Going after the money and Jabba's supporter is a pointless crusade. Make a martyr of me if you want, maybe then you will understand.

i dont think people are going to waste lynches on people just for lurking when there are sith and imperials running around free

Going after the money and Jabba's supporter is a pointless crusade. Make a martyr of me if you want, maybe then you will understand.

That's not my point. You will get it too.
edit: and a small precision... I didn't vote for Jango/Arakhor last day.

people, we need to lynch remake. he tries to get me lynched with no conclusive reason to beleive me to be mafia, and then when i spoke against him, he wanted to talk in pms. hes obviously hiding his scummy nature.

No reason? You kept dodging my question, you didn't even say, "I don't want to talk about it." And I wanted to talk in PMs for two reasons, that are related. 1st I didn't want to spam the thread with a discussion that look like it had more to do with chat than the game and two the mafia don't like spam and I thought it would put a target on us.

what? i hope your not implying that the mafia would kill me just bc i made a couple of off topic posts. you must realize how dumb that is.

As if not wanting to tell your alignment means that you are 100% evil, Stop the petty feud already.

I found 3 players who did not vote in the two previous tallies. They are : TheForestAuro, civplayah and classical_hero. They are either trying to hide or not playing the game. Both good reasons to put pressure on them.

vote: TheForestAuro

I'd rather not vote for someone just because they aren't playing, I'd rather have them either replaced or WoG'd. If they're trying to hide though, let's lynch them. :goodjob:

Remake, taking a convo to pm's does seem kinda suspicious... proving someone's innocence/alignment isn't off topic.

It looked like it was going to turn OT, and lurkers very could be mafia. I lurked a lot in TDS and I was mafia.

People keep talking about lynching the lurkers. But how can we know who they are if they aren't posting? :confused:

When I get time I will use the thread search tool and count how many discussion posts (not "lol it's caturday") posts each of the lurkers has made and then post it publically. Begin lynching the people lurking most.

i dont think people are going to waste lynches on people just for lurking when there are sith and imperials running around free

If we allow people to lurk then it makes it very easy for mafia to hide in the background. At least if everyone is arguing, sometimes mafia slip up or contradict eachother.

Not sure what to add, kind of read through everything that people wrote. I lost my lead, and it turns out that I was wrong, kinda makes me not want to accuse anyone especially going out by myself. Today, I will probably just join a bandwagon.
That said I would like to join the right one, and I dont see one yet, so for the moment Abstain. I will almost certainly change that later. (and because I am running a game I will have to look at CFC at least once every 24 hours)

Top Bottom