• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

A Violent Peace, 1946-Now

Update: Ares surprised me today!

You mean, you both are surprising us -and not only today. :D:clap:

CCM and another very big mod I´m working on since a longer time (and that I reveal soon) could need Soviet opponents for your beautiful Daring and Hamburg Class destroyers: The Skory and the Kotlin Class destroyers. This would also be a nice surprise. :)

Wish I could help you there but I lack any post war soviet ship models. :(

Delta_Strife, you helped me -and I think a lot of civers- in an overwhelming way. And sometimes you made a wonder come true. Some days ago, I never hoped a Civ 3 Hamburg Class destroyer would ever be available.

In the meantime I take your Type7U as a Soviet placeholder for the Skory in CCM and the other mod. :)

Delta_Strife, you helped me -and I think a lot of civers- in an overwhelming way. And sometimes you made a wonder come true. Some days ago, I never hoped a Civ 3 Hamburg Class destroyer would ever be available.

A very hearty, "Ditto!"

-:Dz

Update: Laurana Kanan has joined the team and is helping with updating the previews for all the nations. I am happy to have to the help and the work is excellent! Up first is the PLAN with their preview.

The modern Suffren is a supercool ship! :cool: Delta_Strife, thank you very much for doing it and for making it possible, that this ship is part of the RARR Betatest mainfile (in that thread you have received a very well deserved extra thank you very much for your great support). :hatsoff:

Le Clem is one of your best units ever. It's one of those units where the texture and detail are not only excellent, but actually translate perfectly in game at 254 colors. Expertly animated with a great air attack. In a mod without flavor units, the top choice to replace Firaxis carrier.

Top Bottom