A World in Arms: WW2 armies

If it's summer 2015 than it's good news)))). Bad news is that Spain, Sweden, Iran and Iraq are unlikely to play a major role in most WWII scenarios and shine with the units Imperator is going to make.

There's still epic game mods, since those civs lack graphics for the WW2 era (and in Iran and Iraq's case, WW1 as well).

With this I agree.

Take note that some civs have a huge number of units and the work to finish these is very hard: foe exemple the German Army as (at this moment, non yet complete) 119 units (!) to do, the British Army 72, so to have new pack ready to upload I had to work partly to minor power and part to majot power civs.
Nothing to say that for some civs there are some difficult to find 3d models to create units, so if someone of you as the luck to have or to know where there are some interestig 3d models can help me to crerate new units.

Take note that some civs have a huge number of units and the work to finish these is very hard: foe exemple the German Army as (at this moment, non yet complete) 119 units (!) to do, the British Army 72, so to have new pack ready to upload I had to work partly to minor power and part to majot power civs.
Nothing to say that for some civs there are some difficult to find 3d models to create units, so if someone of you as the luck to have or to know where there are some interestig 3d models can help me to crerate new units.

Great you still working on this monster project. Everyone are truly looking forward for any upcoming packages with great anticipation.
As I said before maybe you could realese smaller part-packages whenever you got some ready. The waiting for these 100 units packs are just too much.

Keep up this very nice work mate

There's still epic game mods, since those civs lack graphics for the WW2 era (and in Iran and Iraq's case, WW1 as well).

In World War 1, Iraq was under the control of the Ottoman Empire, which did reasonably well to start with against the British. See the Siege and Surrender of Kut. As for Iran, that was still called Persia, and really was not a factor in the war. World War 2 was somewhat of a different story for both countries.

Getting close to 1 FULL YEAR since Imperator tempted us with a +100 British Unit pack.
I prayed for smaller packs so we get some, and perhaps we stand to have a 0 Unit British pack.

That would be a true shame.
Lets hope for something before the 1 year anniversary of the last statement

Well, it's certainly been around eight months since the Commonwealth pack came out.

Please don't give up, Imperator!

Now the super-great Commonwealth Army pack is about a year old.
The taste of what the British Army pack would include was thrilling.

Just dying to know if this British Army pack is still in creation and perhaps if it might be realesed in the near future.

Any kind of news will be nice ... :bowdown:

Hi Imperator! I was wondering if you plan to release your mentioned Vietnam War Pack some day? I'm eager to complete the WWII collection of your units just like other people in the thread, but I am also eager to try add something of your Modern Era creations to the game, so maybe you could release at least one side of the conflict in the near future?

Hi Imperator! I was wondering if you plan to release your mentioned Vietnam War Pack some day? I'm eager to complete the WWII collection of your units just like other people in the thread, but I am also eager to try add something of your Modern Era creations to the game, so maybe you could release at least one side of the conflict in the near future?

I second this !

I second this !
Well, I'm working very hard on ww2 German Army vehicles and I hope to finish them as far as possible, but the huge number of units involved is very high and superior than infanty units!
The Vietnam pack has all the units animatio completed and in mani case the renders are already done, but when I started work on ww2 packs I changed some infantry, artillery and armored units, so I must made all new animations for the Vietnam'units pack and all new renders.

Top Bottom