Absence notification, to the team

Daghie said:
will be off forum until this weekend. g/f moving in so a lot of stuff to wrap n carry
:lol: When Holly moved somehow I lost all my stuff.:confused:

I will be gone from the team Thursday Nov. 3rd and back Sunday Nov. 6th. It's highly probable we will be 'Slingered so you may see a couple Wildcats blathering about nothing over the weekend.

I'd like to leave a notice of end of an absence. :) I somehow found a bunch of interest to further my studies (which is pretty rare) so I figured to make full use of it. Slowed down the pace a little now which means I'll have time for civving again, but will probably take a few days before I can catch up with things here.

I will be unavailable for a few days. November 15th is a religous holiday here in Michigan - the opening of firearm deer season.

Don't worry, you'll all be in my thoughts. I might even think of TNT too, :sniper:

Have fun. I'll be back soon.

I'm back. The deer of Northern Michigan are safe. I'll catch up soon.

Well they may be safe from you...

I do not hunt but I have a bad habit of hitting them with my truck. Since 1993 I have hit 11 deer. I figure I have done close to 30K in damage to my vehicles since then. (I never hit a deer until I bought my first New car).

Snowing here BTW...

I will be gone Friday to Sunday. Please don't give everything away while I'm gone.

Top Bottom