Achievement save files for Civ VI

And God of the Sea

Do you have this one by chance?
What is Matter? Nevermind.
Win the Path to Nirvana scenario on Deity

Edited, Here is the save file for this one:

Do You Have A Moment To Talk About Salvation?
Convert 3 opposing Holy Cities in the Paths to Nirvana scenario

Attachments

• Do You Have a Moment.Civ6Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,088
Last edited:
I'm also looking for those two:

Quite a Crowded House
Complete an online multiplayer game of Outback Tycoon

What is Matter? Nevermind.
Win the Path to Nirvana scenario on Deity

At last! Latest achievement fo me:

The 25th Dynasty : Playing as Nubia, liberate the original Egyptian capital in a liberation war with the capital's conqueror

Just conquer Ra-Kadet

Attachments

• The 25th Dynasty.Civ6Save
    531.1 KB · Views: 649
What is Mind? No Matter.
Win the Path to Nirvana scenario on any difficulty

The Grandest of Hetmans
Win Jadwiga's Legacy as Konstanty Ostrogski

Just end the turn and you win.

Attachments

• What is Mind No Matter.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 683
  • The Grandest of Hetmans.Civ6Save
    366.9 KB · Views: 586
Last edited:
Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but you can get every "Win with that Civ" or "Win on that map" or "Win in this starting age" achievment simply by creating an online session. There you put the settings on custom turns, set it to 1 turn, get yourself a teammate (any civ) and play against another civ which plays alone. Then you settle your city and win with a score victory.

Yes, but this can be done in single player as well. I know for a fact it works on Prince difficulty.

This achievement seems like it's pretty easy to trigger, but I'll post it anyways.

Let me know if it doesn't trigger, I had to reload to get a save game since I wasn't expecting to get this achievement. I forgot to put Arabia and Mecca in my game, so I won't be able to get the Mali special achievement this game. Oh well.

Real Estate Disclosures Required: Press End Turn

Attachments

• Haboob.Civ6Save
    1.7 MB · Views: 626
Here we go again.. 50 tasks to do.
Easiest 9 (Win As) already done with the limited "Turns for just scoring" trick.
I also got the Haboob automatically from the early cycle of disasters trio that flooded+erupted my very first Swedish Capital.

Many more are quite direct (ex; Roosevelt's Panama Canal or Pachacuti's MachuPiccu) while a few should involve specific planning (Terrace Farms, Engineering combo).

If you haven't checked my custom set of Hunt-Images (GS stuff required only three).. i suggest grabbing the zip from my thread (( https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/achievement-speculation-thread.640940/page-4#post-15361011 )).

Victory as Mansa Musa. An easy one, all you have to do is win. But with this save game all you have to do is hit end turn (press end turn twice actually because as far as I know the issue with save games during the turn of cultural victory still has issues, so this is the turn before cultural victory). You'll have to play the following turn as I mentioned, otherwise the achievement may not trigger if I take it from the turn of victory.

I also got Surprise Attack achievement, but I'm not sure how or why. So I don't have a save game because I have no idea why it triggered. I think it triggered from a rock band going through a mountain tunnel. :lol: It's a pretty easy achievement to get, no sense posting a save game.

Treasures of Heaven and Earth achievement: Press end turn, perform whatever actions you want the following turn then press end turn again to trigger cultural victory.

EDIT
Okay I got Shield of Christianity. It was easier than I thought. I thought I had to defeat a unit in religious warfare. Just conquer the Greek city with one of my units (I used the horseman). It should work even though I reloaded the auto save because I got it unexpectedly.

Attachments

• MANSA vict.Civ6Save
    2.7 MB · Views: 751
  • Shield of Christianity.Civ6Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,155
Last edited:
This save file covers 3 achievements:
Padishah Efendim (Winning as Seleiman), The Art of Telling Plain Truths (Diplomatic Victory) and Nobody's Business But the Turks (Rename a civ capital as the Ottoman's).
First rename Kyoto for the rename achievement and then simply go to the next turn. At the World congress screen you can select whatever for all the options except for the diplomatic victory points. Select yes to adding points and selecting yourself as the target(Suleiman) and upvote it as many time as you can and then confirm. You should win next turn and get the other 2 achievements.

Attachments

• Diplomatic Victory.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,001
Hungary victory achievement: The Laurels of Virtues and Letters: Conquer the Phoenicia capital of Tyre.

Attachments

• MATTHIAS Final.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 731
Win with Kupe. I forgot to aim for his secondary achievement. I don't even know if that volcano is in the game. Maybe on an Earth map. I'll have to get it at a later time.

Tu Meke: You'll have to process the entire next turn in order for the cultural victory to finish properly.

Attachments

• KUPE final.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 708
Top Bottom