Achievement save files for Civ VI

I think I made a good Selfie. The key was to make a save before 1 turn. Play through one turn and you will win!

Attachments

• Selfie.Civ6Save
    378.4 KB · Views: 621
Although .. Do You Have A Moment To Talk About Salvation? .. has already been offered above -- it has a mod dependancy.

Anyone did it without any mods?

I've tried real hard.. but maybe i don't understand its actual description; Convert 3 opposing Holy Cities!
Sooooo, i picked Pala and went directly to those three nearest Capitals and "converted" them. No luck. What gives.

I remember that one too. The key is to keep beating up other religious units and eventually after defeating them you will convert their cities.

If all related Units must be eliminated also.. that makes it even harder to get. Got a Save, please? :shifty:

EDIT... Well, nevermind anyone -- i've plunged into the Gedemon's YnAMP world of mapping tricks & just installed it to activate that crazy Achievement gimmick from the only SAVE file available.

All i have left to do now is the wild Australia DLC magic. Purposely kept that cool stuff for last and it's proving to be amazing with its immersive map & alternate economic victory conditions. I'm having a blast.

Last edited:
it seems they have fixed the "You’re the Demonstrably Greatest" achievement, that is you can't get it on a sub-deity difficulty anymore
(at least the file from this topic didn't work for me)
So here's a deity achievement save
also triggers "Resplendent Panoply"

Attachments

• ALEXANDER SCENARIO DEITY.Civ6Save
    265.4 KB · Views: 831
Thanks for the many files posted to date, much appreciated

I have had some issues getting the saves to work that require capturing a city - loading them and capturing a city causes a CTD. This seems to only be the case with saves from early 2017.
Therefore I'd really appreciate a more current upload for the following achievements:

Greatest Is As Greatest Does
Playing as Macedon, conquer a city containing both the Great Library and Great Lighthouse wonders

Some Wine For Your Soldiers?
Playing as Persia, conquer the original Scythian capital within 10 turns of declaring a surprise war on Scythia

I Quenched Your Thirst For Blood
Playing as Scythia, recapture one of your founded cities from Persia

Claim the Fourth Cataract
Playing as Egypt in a regular game, conquer the original Nubian capital within 10 turns of declaring a formal war on Nubia

The 25th Dynasty
Playing as Nubia, liberate the original Egyptian capital in a liberation war with the capital's conqueror

Here is the save file for Total A-Nile-hilation (Gifts of the Nile, Egypt, Deity). Just purchase the last Temple to Amun in the city "ON" (The city right up at the top.)

If anyone wants to try getting this later on at their leisure:
Try seizing the city states asap and create a few more cities afterwards. The aim is to have by approximately turn 45 a handful of cities building out Holy Sites and High Priestesses and so on. The aim is to be able to spam out a crapload of faith per turn and then it becomes a stupid numbers game where you estimate how many more turns you need to buy the next faith building and whether you need to churn out more High Priestesses to boost faith output.... all by turn 125. Oh and beware of the random enemy spawns at different times (Roman troops spawning towards the endgame made me want to kill myself).

TLDR

By the way does anyone have the save file for That's Some Good Kerma (Gifts of the Nile, Nubia, Deity)?

Attachments

• Total ANileHilation.Civ6Save
    862.4 KB · Views: 899
Last edited:
Thank you for all your help with these achievements. I thought I would also contribute. Here is my file for Oneth By Land Twoeth by Sea. Take the Knight and make an Army out of it and you'll achieve it.
Oneth By Land Twoeth By Sea
Have an Army of land Units and 2 Armadas

You can also win the game (Domination Victory) as the Vikings by taking over the capital of the Cree in this save as well.
Varangian Guard
Win a regular game as Harald Hardrada

Hope it works for my first time posting on here!

Attachments

• Oneth By Land.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 456
Here's a quick and easy one for 3 of them. The barbarians really helped me out for this quick win for the three achievements lol.

Use the Varu next to Rio to conquer the city and win.

Be the Change You Wish to See In the World
Win a regular game as Gandhi

Mare Nostrum
Win a regular game on the Inland Sea Map

After Antiquity
Win a regular game with a Classical Era start

Attachments

• Mare Nostrum After Antiquity.Civ6Save
    449.8 KB · Views: 498
Two more here. Win with China by converting the Georgian city to Protestantism with the apostle.

Elixir of Immortality
Win a regular game as Qin Shi Huang

End the turn and you'll get this achievement:
Crouching Tiger Hidden Cannon
Playing as China, end a turn with 5 Crouching Tigers on Great Wall tiles

Attachments

• Elixer of Immortality.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 518
  • Crouching Tiger Hidden Cannon.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 448
Use the Missionary to convert Changsha to Protestantism.
First to Civilize
Win a regular game as Gilgamesh

Use the Great Writer.
Epic of Gilgamesh
As Sumeria, have the first Great Work of Writing

Attachments

• Epic of Gilgamesh.Civ6Save
    923.4 KB · Views: 421
  • First to Civilize.Civ6Save
    1.1 MB · Views: 679
Hardly worth uploading this one, . . . super easy to get if you play Shaka like he's meant to be played.
Ibutho (build Impi Corps): Press end turn
I guess I didn't play him right. I got to 'Nationalism', made two Quadriremes into a Fleet, then went to one of my pairs of Impi - They would not show the (**) option to pair them into a Corps. Two other pairs refused as well. A few moves later, with no further Tech or Culture advances, one pair had the (**) show up. Then, immediately after, another Impi nearby showed the (***) option , so I went ahead and made them an Army, although I had not researched Mobilization.
I feel like I've done enough to deserve the Ach't so I'm gonna use the save file.

Just got Nubia on Gifts of the Nile Deity.
All you have to do is buy the last temple in Irem.

Attachments

• NUBIA NILE DEITY.Civ6Save
    752.5 KB · Views: 731
More Hacksilver For Harald
Win Vikings, Traders, and Raiders! as Harald Hardrada

Master of the Baltic

Attachments

• More Hacksilver For Harald.Civ6Save
    893 KB · Views: 658
  • Master of the Baltic.Civ6Save
    897.7 KB · Views: 691
Last edited:
Thanks a lot for all the save files!
Really appreciate it :)

Im struggling with this one...
I can't find a monk anywhere among the units.
I can't rule out that I have misunderstood something :)

Holy Righteous Queen Tamar
As Tamar, have every city-state in the game following the religion you founded

Activate the Monk near the City State.

I think this achievement is kinda bugged as this is a really early game and I just rushed religion. Didn't play a long time, made a lot of mistakes :).
This is the first or second monk I created. Enjoy!

@Disgustipated: Thanks for all the saves dude!

@Everyone: Shift + Enter manually ends the turn. You don't have to waste time managing units.

I'm still looking for just 1 achievement: "What is the mind, no matter". If anyone has a save, could you please upload. Thanks so much.

Made a quick game to rush Holy Righteous Queen Tamar.
Not in any way a big accomplishment with the settings I chose, but it got the job done :)

The save is for Turn 42. I got the Achievement at turn 47 I belive, so just end 5 turns.
Did not want to risk making a save just a after the achievement had been reached as I could not verify it now...

Attachments

• Holy Righteous Queen Tamar.Civ6Save
    245.7 KB · Views: 825
Does anyone have a save file for Taxation Without Representation?
Seems annoyingly complicated and I really don't feel like playing a game with England in its current state.

Top Bottom