Achievement save files for Civ VI

Alright .. another hybrid set that covers 4 different types of results -- with Dido as the Deep Purple star of the show.

The first save file (4C=3) triggers Purple Reign.. once the third Capital Project finishes (on three different other continents than the first which are accounted as the minimal 4) after you click next turn.

Secondly, within the same game (CV+MV+SV) but further in time which allowed me to patiently setup a triplet of formal wins; Cultural + Military + Science!
Soooooo.. the wacky story of Two Nukes & Three cool GDR (One per Enemy) begins here...

1st) Get rid of Saladin.. just for kicks. Poetic Justice for his annoyingly Religious quest and multiple Apostles.

1st_Arabia-Defeat.png

2nd) Send the other GDR (or Destroyer) into MBWila. This actually resets the Cultural Win status by eliminating the second place stashed numbers & swapping my required limit from 325 to 128. Plouck -- automatic.

2nd_CV.png

.... reload

3rd) Domination/Military; third GDR simply goes straight into Kupe's Capital. Last in line.. by choice.

3rd_MV.png

.... reload

4th) Go through one/two more turns (quick exploration is sufficient without touching their Capitals!) until the ExoPlanet ship arrives (check out the World Ranking panel for estimates) = Science Victory.

Done. :)

Attachments

• DIDO 264 (4C=3) 1983 AD.Civ6Save
    1.3 MB · Views: 555
  • DIDO 301 (CV+MV+SV) 2020 AD.Civ6Save
    1.3 MB · Views: 398
Last edited:
Can anyone achieve the "An engineer's dream"? (w/o workshop's mod)
I tried more than 10 times in island map w/ high sea level, and in several times I totally achieved all the constructions, but just no happen which is so weird:confused::undecide:

@ipanda .. Engineer's Dream is a bit tricky since it's very easy to just skip one of the required tasks. I can only refer you to my own attempts (I also failed multiple times before getting the proper Archipelago map & a worthy --as in, rationally developped-- Island location) explained in details earlier in this thread. Toughest being the wacky/asynchronous GoldenGate Bridge, AFAIC.

The Canal (one coastal tile away from city itself) & Dam (River flooding) both require a very tightly planned City spot too. Mountain for a tunnel.. railroad(s) somewhere.. It all comes down to direct principles and fully predictable steps.

The Canal (one coastal tile away from city itself) & Dam (River flooding) both require a very tightly planned City spot too. Mountain for a tunnel.. railroad(s) somewhere.. It all comes down to direct principles and fully predictable steps.

Those I found easiest to accomplish. The part I couldn't do was the Golden Gate bridge. And dummy me I didn't read the description carefully and see that it had to have water on both sides. The requirements for Golden Gate bridge are tough to meet along with all the other requirements. Getting a river with flood plains is easy for dam, and canal is easy if you settle 1 tile away from the water.

Yet.. that DAM has to be faced-off on a double-sided hex which is easy to forget when placing the City at first -- unless the river itself is snaky enough.

BTW.. after a bunch of various tricky setups (both with him & against), i'm just going to give up on the Canadian PeaceKeeper attempt(s). There's no obvious way any of required Emergencies could happen in whatever rational conditions. They don't create a Religion.. never conquer our City-States (to liberate later) & even if their Capital would be nuked (by Ghandi!).. by that time trying to let them win shouldn't work either.

I'll have to find another save (a page or two away, IIRC) for this one. :)

I got peacekeeper by initiating an aid emergency on myself (as Inca) with Canada in the game. Settling next to a volcano is a good way to trigger an aid emergency, for me it was Vesuvius.

To (finally) conclude my Achievements Hunt.. i've assembled two distinct Zip packs of files; DoAs(10) & BlackDeath(5). IMO.. those are either "difficult to obtain" or just outright fun to examine. ;)

_GS1_Achieves(DoAsPack).png ---- _GS2_Achieves(BlackDeath_Pack).png

-- Most of these are self-explanatory with a specific task to do before the Achievement(s) trigger correctly. Many of the "Black-Death" saves simply require Knights to pillage their Campus for example while the "Do-As" variations can be determined (or done via Press/Next-Turn, at times) via the description on the set images included in the Zip & as swift thumbnails above.

-- As noted.. i just can't play MultiPlayer (War-Machine) stuff or Deity-Grind-Hell for personal but rational reasons. Too easy or could invariably become outright cheats on every kind of conditions even when AI fill the enemy slots on LAN gameplay.

PS; Peace-Keeper was far too much for my wacky mindset, btw.

Soooooo... there you go. Enjoy!

Attachments

• _GS1_DoAs-Pack(10Files).zip
    8 MB · Views: 1,000
  • _GS2_BlackDeath(5Files).zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,065
I got the Hello Cleveland achievement without having America in the game! As Dido I settled more than 80 cities on TSL Earth, and after I ran out of Phoenecian names, the game started assigning me names of American cities. Cleveland turned up on a one tile island in the Caribbean. So I gifted the city to the Cree, and then sent a Rock Band to the harbor I had built there. There is more than one way to win these achievements.

Didn't have much luck on Black Death Scenario, I lost my first attempt. I have no idea what I'm doing in that scenario. Had to borrow some saves above. It seems pillaging is the name of the game? I really intensely dislike pillaging mechanics in this game. I refuse to use them in the base game, and don't prefer a scenario where pillaging is required to win. I tried to win through internal building, and it didn't work.

Can't do it pillaging either i tried everything. Also on the war machine scenario i tried to win with germany, 18 attemps so far.

I can't find how to start a squirmish game in war scenario

click on multiplayer from the main game menu. Then click on hot seat. Use the drop down menu for rule set and click on War machine. And then click on confirm settings. Set the top 2 players to human players.

All 5 achievements can be knocked out real easy. As France take 2 turns to conquer Metz. The artillery isn't in position, so I don't think you can do it in one 1 turn. Do nothing as Germany. Then you can disband French troops. Easier to disband so zone of control doesn't slow you down. Though you can keep the military engineers and make some railroads around a couple of the cities since the cities slow German troops down because of zone of control and all the roads go right next to the cities. Don't build any units in the German cities, build military academies and whatnot. Eventually you may run out of buildings, then switch to artillery corps. You will win before that finishes.

Save just before conquering Paris. You can then reload this to get the French Victory by doing nothing with German troops until the time limit expires.

Thank you very much i got 2 german achievements only one to go Win the war scenario without training any unit that should be easy. :)

One does not simply walk into Ngauruhoe
As the Maori, have a Maori Toa discover the Ngauruhoe volcano

Finally got this one! (with round to 0% people achieve it on steam):lol:
Just use only toa sail north and discover the volcano on Indonesia.

Attachments

• Ngauruhoe.Civ6Save
    667.8 KB · Views: 1,828
I am working on the last achievement Win the war scenario without training any unit. I actually won twice once with germany and one with france. ai trained no unit whatsoever and did not get the achievement. Maybe i don't understand properly the meaning of "not training units"

Meaning the human winning player did not train any unit. I don't think both sides have to avoid training them (in my game France trained a military engineer and still got the achievement with Germany). Only the winning side has to avoid training units. Not training units means not training units. Don't build a single unit. Which means if you run out of buildings to build, you'll have to build artillery corps. If you still haven't won by then, switch production 1 turn before finishing to some other unit corps. Could be tough if playing the AI, I haven't actually tried against the AI.

Meaning the human winning player did not train any unit. I don't think both sides have to avoid training them (in my game France trained a military engineer and still got the achievement with Germany). Only the winning side has to avoid training units. Not training units means not training units. Don't build a single unit. Which means if you run out of buildings to build, you'll have to build artillery corps. If you still haven't won by then, switch production 1 turn before finishing to some other unit corps. Could be tough if playing the AI, I haven't actually tried against the AI.

And to make even more sure that you don't build any units, you can set each city to "avoid production" focus.

Top Bottom