1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Achievement save files for Civ VI

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by dw914, Nov 2, 2016.

1. OvO

OvO Chieftain

I played as France last night did the 40 turns i deleted all units first then pass pass etc. Still no chievement unlocked. I made military engineers as you run out of buildings fast, and deleted them as i got them. Still no achievement. :(

2. Chorn

Chorn Chieftain

One tricky moment here - generals do count as units as well. You might've researched generals tech.
    Engineers are treated as units as well
    This one is easily obtainable as Germany though

3. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

Definitely recommend Germany, and it's super easy if you play as both sides. Against the ai should be doable at lower difficulty levels.

4. Zyxpsilon

Zyxpsilon Running Spider

The trick for that "No-Units Built" involves tracking out a lapping Multi-Queue in each cities that need it. You just put anything in a never ending loop by swapping a cycle that can't complete the next turn(s) in a large sequence. Keep watch on the banners.

5. Evil Rob

Evil Rob Chieftain

Elcanos save file worked for me today (minor nit-pick, it was a spearman not swordsman)

6. Niel2760

Niel2760 Chieftain

Not to nitpick but that achievement is on Diety and your save is on Settler.

7. WillowBrook

WillowBrook Lurker

Neither of those achievements require deity. At least, they didn't for me. :dubious: (I didn't use those saves, so I can't say if they work for sure, but their difficulty shouldn't matter.)

8. OvO

OvO Chieftain

Thanks for all the help. I have all achievements done. :)

9. Niel2760

Niel2760 Chieftain

My sincerest apologies. I got confused by one being What is Mind? No Matter...and What is Matter? Nevermind. I wanted the one on deity but yours was the one for any level. Totally sorry about that.

WillowBrook likes this.
  10. WillowBrook

WillowBrook Lurker

That is a confusing pair of names ... No worries. :)

11. chordate

chordate Chieftain

Island hopping
    Win a regular game with a Domination victory on any difficulty with any leader on a Huge Island Plates map.
    and when diplomacy fails

Have a fully upgraded Giant Death Robot capture a city

Just use the giant death robot capture Washington.

Attached Files:

12. Evil Rob

Evil Rob Chieftain

Frenemy
    Gain control of an Ally's city after it becomes disloyal, and choose to keep it

Just load the game and you will be prompted to take the city. Multiplayer hotseat was used.

Something to note: I first gifted them a city and took it back. This did NOT trigger the achievement. It must be settled by your ally.

Attached Files:

13. wiser3

wiser3 Chieftain

Is Seahenge bugged?

The only achievements i have left are Seahenge and the latest Scenario ones.

When Gathering Storm first came out I had a change to get Seahenge but was only playing on Prince and won the game well before the seas started to rise. Lately i've made two attempts to get it. Stonehenge floods, but doesn't sink. So i tried a couple save files from this thread and it wouldn't sink with them either. Suggestions?

14. Zyxpsilon

Zyxpsilon Running Spider

IIRC.. it takes awhile (more than two or three turns) before the engine registers the "submerged" status.. of that Stonehenge as long as it was located a LEVEL-ONE coast tile. Keep clicking or make sure that tile had the proper condition! :)

15. racha

racha Warlord

IMHO, it's a wording issue as the achievement is absolutely get-able (I got it about a week ago). The wording of the achievement implies that you get the achievement on the turn the tile floods.

What actually happens is the tile floods, at some point after that you get a message that tiles on that level are permanently flooded, then you realise some turns after that that you can still build a sea wall and have the tiles return to being workable. A number of turns (and sea level rises after that) the achievement triggers.

16. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

The issue is that global climate statistics do not get updated every turn for some reason, you got the target on that turn but the game does not identify this for a few turns. Not a wording issue but a coding issue.

17. Bosque

Bosque Warlord

It took a while, but I finally got them all. The final two, and the hardest for me, were An Engineer's Dream, and Hajj.
    . Capture.PNG

WillowBrook likes this.
  18. Bustin Kaps

Bustin Kaps Chieftain

These are a couple of files since the June 2019 update.

Engineer's Dream will give you that achievement once the military engineer is completed on the next turn, then use him to build a mountain tunnel and railroad. I'm not sure you need to build the railroad as the achievement popped for me as soon as I built the tunnel.

Nobel-er than the noblest and Seahenge can be had with the other file. A turn or so after loading you'll get the 3rd Nobel prize and a couple of turns after that Stonehenge will become submerged from climate change. Fun fact: I won a cultural victory with this game much earlier and had to go back 50 turns to get rid of all my art to keep the game going so I could get these 2 achievements. So if you need Buying your Deels and Listening to your Throat Singing, you could re-populate your museums and adjust your civics to get that as well. Not sure how long that will take, but guaranteed it's less time than starting from scratch. GL

Attached Files:

19. Bustin Kaps

Bustin Kaps Chieftain

Peacekeeper achievement

I guess this achievement is glitched at the moment, but I suppose if you are reading this and considering downloading the attached file, that is maybe less of concern. I'm not a purist either, if that makes you feel any better. Anyway, I was going for the Peacekeeper achievement when the World Fair popped up and when it was completed, I got the achievement. I don't think that is how the achievement is supposed to work, but since I was engineering it anyway, I'm not going to complain about it. So here is the file, hopefully it works for you. I think it will until the next patch at least. GL

Attached Files:

20. Bustin Kaps

Bustin Kaps Chieftain

Vernichtungsstrategie

This is the achievement for winning War Machine in less than 25 turns. Just use one of the artillery units to soften up Paris, then move one of the armies in. You'll get 2 achievements if you haven't won the scenario with Germany before.

Attached Files: