Achievement save files for Civ VI

Japan's Meiji Restoration.. please?
No matter what i try, this stubborn "7 Districts together" trick completely fails to trigger.

For your troubles i give you this... http://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/achievements-hunter-reference-tool.602057/

The set of 4 images is in the Zip while the preview below exposes the gameplay tricks. OP.. could even edit any of these files as to identify which thread Post(#) offer the custom *.Civ6Save files for any -- and possibly, drop that image in the first post as global refererence for anyone seeking out specifics.

Attachments

• _(Preview)Win@_Automatic--Easy_Lucky_Toughy.png
    _(Preview)Win@_Automatic--Easy_Lucky_Toughy.png
    248.4 KB · Views: 1,259
Last edited:
Another..

Pedro is now ready for the 2016 Olympiads!

Send the Minas Geraes anywhere you please, let Ghandi denounce you (again!)... Estadio do Maracana is finished too while Cristo Redentor was done earlier!

PS: You will need two small Mods ( Divine Yuri's CityPanel + NextCityPlot by Ace ) & one extra DLC (Better Trade Screen) to make that save work as intended.

Attachments

• PEDRO(2016-Ready).Civ6Save
    529.1 KB · Views: 1,529
Last edited:
'Meiji Restoration.' Just finish the turn and let the encampment finish building.

I don't think the 6 districts have to 'surround' another district, they just have to be contiguous. Or something. Whatever.

Attachments

• Meiji.Civ6Save
    193.1 KB · Views: 2,284
And...done.

I'm sure 'Third Crusade' was easy enough for most people, but getting Jerusalem paired up with Germany took me forever.

To commemorate the achievement, I've included the save file. Now I can start actually playing the game like a normal person.

Attachments

• ThirdCrusade.Civ6Save
    445.5 KB · Views: 2,688
Wow -- thanks to both (ales_ & mc_norris) for helping out which proves that some rare un-disclosed "setup details" (Centering the 7th LAST and stringing the structure in any different ways than a big hexagonal group as long as they all touch at least one other -- each!) needed to be followed!

@mc_norris ... sooooo true, Germany was repeat-starts until that random Jerusalem finally showed up.. i did it on Pangea, Duel and after 8 different game tries (lucky), the City-State was only about 7 tiles away from my single capital that had been spawning Slingers & Archers only. ;)

Last edited:
Nice, I was planning to make one for both District 12 and Flight Slingulator tonight (Ancient start for Slinger, Online speed to race through the ages building every district and Colosseum along the way), but perhaps now I'll just go for District 12 by itself which would mean a Classical start (required to get Colosseum, I think). Assuming someone doesn't beat me to it, which is possible because I may not have time until the weekend.

Worth noting about District-12 is that the obligation to build the "Harbor" can be interchanged with "Neighborhood(s)"... i got it from a Capital burried in the central part of a Pangea Continent without any Ocean tiles. Plopping a second Neighborhood simply triggered the achievement much to my surprise. Don't have the save anymore though -- so good luck to anyone! ;)

Another..

Pedro is now ready for the 2016 Olympiads!

Send the Minas Geraes anywhere you please, let Ghandi denounce you (again!)... Estadio do Maracana is finished too while Cristo Redentor was done earlier!

Unfortunately your save file requires several mods that I do not have, so it won't work :(

Here's a quick one I made for Crouching Tiger Hidden Cannon (Playing as China, end a turn with 5 Crouching Tigers on Great Wall tiles). Just hit Next Turn.

Attachments

• CrouchingTiger.Civ6Save
    202.9 KB · Views: 2,114
Gee.. what a strange restriction applied to Save Files -- when all of the tiny (three) DLC/Mods i currently use only make VERY slight modifications to the UI/HUD components (BetterTrade Screen, YuriCityPanel & NextCityPlot) only!
If so, that's silly to enforce such a false verify step in native code.

Two more achievements, possibly in one save file (try the first one first):

Secret Service (Have top secret access with five civilizations in one game at once)
Loire Valley (Create 5 Châteaux in one city with the Wine resource)

In the first file, building a Châteaux with the active builder will get you Loire Valley (not sure if you need to press Next Turn). If you press Next Turn, you may also get Secret Service, because you do currently have Top Secret access already established with everyone. However, I got the achievement earlier, when I first established it, which is the second save file (press Next Turn) in case the first one doesn't work.

Attachments

• ChateauxSecretService.Civ6Save
    710.1 KB · Views: 2,752
  • SecretService.Civ6Save
    688.4 KB · Views: 2,519
Here's 2016 Ready (Playing as Brazil, complete both Estadio Do Maracana and Christo Redentor in one city) in a save file without mods, in case anyone still needs it. For whatever reason, this ended up being my last achievement out of 100. Feel free to continue contributing to the thread folks, though we've got a lot of the most difficult ones on here already. I will keep this thread in mind -- or perhaps start a new one -- down the road when more achievements are added!

Attachments

• 2016Ready.Civ6Save
    223.8 KB · Views: 2,058
What would be nice to have along with any of these Save-Files is their exact Map & Game seeds so that people can actually try them from scratch knowing the essential features are there for stuff like special City-States or Natural Wonders.

I was just about to try my hands at 100thAnniversary on some lower sized map(s) & suddenly realized Tiny only gets three random Naturals -- soooo, calculate the odds Crater-Lake & Yosemite would end-up there! ;)

Hundreds of hours worth of scouting later.. i could be re-loading multiple saves like.. forever. :(

Interestingly, I got England's unique achievement on a duel style map. The one for having a city on every continent. I was just knocking out some 1 turn wins for each leader, and I got 2 achievements for England. Surely a bug since it is supposed to be on a huge style map.

What would be nice to have along with any of these Save-Files is their exact Map & Game seeds so that people can actually try them from scratch knowing the essential features are there for stuff like special City-States or Natural Wonders.

I was just about to try my hands at 100thAnniversary on some lower sized map(s) & suddenly realized Tiny only gets three random Naturals -- soooo, calculate the odds Crater-Lake & Yosemite would end-up there! ;)

Hundreds of hours worth of scouting later.. i could be re-loading multiple saves like.. forever. :(

Huge map, two civs with an info era start. Then rush a satellite for the map reveal.

Two more achievements, possibly in one save file (try the first one first):

Secret Service (Have top secret access with five civilizations in one game at once)
Loire Valley (Create 5 Châteaux in one city with the Wine resource)

May I ask you how you managed to get the Secret Service one? After trying everything with spies and diplomacy and stuff, I really can't find anything about making 'top secret access' with one civ. Surely, I am just missing something... The save game looks juicy but I'll try to get all those achievements myself, this is one of the few missing since I have no idea to do that top secret access :) !

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom