Achievement save files for Civ VI

It says "Achieve the highest rank", not "win". The highest rank at the end of the game requires a score of 200. And that requires founding at least 12 cities.
Thanks for your reply. I had never heard anything about that being a requirement until I saw your post last night. Maybe I will give that a shot before I use the save file. But that will be even MORE of a challenge. I guess that's the point!

Here are 2 Achievements. First is the Achieve for Capping a City with the Great Light House and the Great Library.
Just Cap the City Named "The Great City"..... Then you can Cap India's Capital to get the Win a game with Macedon.

You actually have a mod enabled so most people won't be able to download it unless they also have it.

Last edited:
Here is 3 of the 4 Scenario Achievements. I cant get the Super hard one yet best I can do is 45 turns. I will work on it.

He Named Them All After Himself
For the Found 4 Cities. there are 4 settlers in the bottom left corner ready to found new cities.

Resplendent Panoply
For the have all the special units, Just Cap the City State to get you Elephant unit.

No More Worlds To Conquer
For the win Scenario Achieve just Cap the Last city.
Hello.
I can't load Resplendent Panoply. This sve does not work on 2 my PC's.
Can you make new upload of this save, it's a last achivment for me.
MANY MANY THX!

I'm trying to get the "silver" and "wine" achievements. I'll keep restarting till I see one of those resources. I finally got silver on a map. But it only has two silver resources. I assume this is because I am playing the smallest dual map. If I played a larger map, would I see more?

Any suggesting on any settings to get the "silver" and "wine" achievements?

Last month, I did a bunch of games as Germany with the goal of attacking Jerusalem. I got bored when I never saw it, so decided to do the Viking "capture a settler". Fortunately, I wrote the seed down, because that map had Jerusalem. So played it twice to get the achievement. (I think I have the seeds, if someone wants it).

I'm trying to get the "silver" and "wine" achievements. I'll keep restarting till I see one of those resources. I finally got silver on a map. But it only has two silver resources. I assume this is because I am playing the smallest dual map. If I played a larger map, would I see more?

Last month, I did a bunch of games as Germany with the goal of attacking Jerusalem. I got bored when I never saw it, so decided to do the Viking "capture a settler". Fortunately, I wrote the seed down, because that map had Jerusalem. So played it twice to get the achievement. (I think I have the seeds, if someone wants it).
I am not certain, but I'm under the impression that there are typically more copies of a lux on larger maps. I was lucky and happened to get a bunch of silver on a huge map I was playing for other reasons, and I rolled only a few maps with France to get wine near the start. I don't have access to the game for a bit, or I'd give you the seeds. (PM me in a week if you still want them then.)

There are saved games file in this thread for those. I'll try to find them and re-list them for you

For some reason I cant download any saved games. A blank white screen just keeps popping up when I click on them, so I'll do it the long way. Also did not know which Achieve you meant when you said wine, so I added them both that had to do with wine in the Name or Achieve.

Silver Anniversary = Page 1, Post #6

Hey mc_norris, in your Pizza Party file, I noticed you can easily get Silver Anniversary (Posses 6 Silver luxury resources) by improving all of the Silver tiles near your cities. So I left Da Vinci alive and improved those tiles, so now you can use this save file to get both achievements! Move Da Vinci to NY's IZ and use him for Pizza Party, then end turn. When the next turn starts, you'll get the achievement for Silver as well.

Loire Valley = Page 2, Post 34

Loire Valley (Create 5 Châteaux in one city with the Wine resource)

Some Wine For Your Soldiers? = Page 5, Post 90

Here are two more. I Quenched your first for blood and Some wine for your soldiers.
In both just finish taking the city and the achievement should pop. I remembered to turn my mods off this time.

There are saved games file in this thread for those. I'll try to find them and re-list them for you
Thanks! But as tedious as it has been to get the map generator to spawn a map with what I want, I still want to do it that way. But I won't be opposed to using the seeds, if they are available. Or a turn 1 save file.

if you want more silver try generating a map with more tundra titles silver tends to spawn more on tundra.

Anyone with non mod corrupted saves for Envoy Convoy, Greatest is as Greatest does and Resplendant Panoply?!

Can also someone pls tell me how to get Resplendant Panobly the usual way as the archers are special units of Athens and Persia?!

Wanted to share three achieves if helpful:

Attaching:
- Repo Man: Just end turn and great work will be stolen the next turn. Also in case you don't have Formal War yet, you can use Casus Belli to do it.
- Gift from the Storm God: Just assign envoys to Hattusa that turn and you'll unlock it.
- Army of Cthulhu: Levy Nan Madol

Attachments

• Hattusa.Civ6Save
    1.1 MB · Views: 892
  • Repo Man & Formal War.Civ6Save
    614.4 KB · Views: 1,147
  • Army of Cthulhu.Civ6Save
    342.3 KB · Views: 730
Last edited:
Edit: I can now upload savegames. Woohoo!

Attachments

• Army of Cthulhu.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 303
  • Epic of Gilgamesh.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 289
Last edited:
Anyone with non mod corrupted saves for Envoy Convoy, Greatest is as Greatest does and Resplendant Panoply?!
Can also someone pls tell me how to get Resplendant Panobly the usual way as the archers are special units of Athens and Persia?!

This is not at all hard to get from a normal play-thru.
The essential mechanic for this Ach't is that "Great General Alexander" must be on a tile right next to each of the five cities which provide the required units.
Those five cities are:
A) Athens. Once it is conquered two Hoplites will spawn. Keep at least one of them alive and safe until you get the Ach't.
B) Memphis is next. It will spawn one Maryannu chariot archer. Protect it.
C) Parsa gives you 2 immortals (protect at least one)
D) Marakanda spawns one Saka horse archer.
E) Patala spawns a Varu elephant.

Protect those units until the fifth essential city is conquered with Alex adjacent to the city.
No other cities matter for this Ach't. Ignore them, raze them, start your own cities, as you wish.
I have found that Marakanda is easier to take if you eliminate most pre-existing Varu (there were twelve in my games.) I suggest bringing another Great General there along with Alex and eight or more Hetairoi cavalry.

Last edited:
You’re the Demonstrably Greatest - Achieve the highest possible rank in Conquests of Alexander at Deity difficulty.

Its actually on Settler difficulty, but the achievement appears to be bugged, so it triggered for me.
Sorry, this SaveFile does not appear to give the Ach't any more. I had gotten a score of 210 on other Settler games and did not get "Demonstrably." Finally I tried this savefile which has 195 when loaded. I took the last enemy city (which should have made it 200) and the "Win" movie played but I still did not get the Ach't in Steam.
Something I've been doing which may help: After move 40 your westernmost cities cannot really contribute much toward action in the East. Set city production to "Encampment Training" (the bottom-most choice) and soon you will be getting over 400 gold per turn. Use that to buy Setllers. They will cost about 600G at first, increasing in cost after each purchase. Set more cities to "Training" and your income will also increase. These late-bought cities cannot contribute much, so settling in "awful" locations won't matter. Just be sure they can build an Encampment so that they, too, will add to your increasing income.
I hope someone will soon provide a new SaveFile for "Demonstrably" that works with the current build of Civ6.

Sorry, this SaveFile does not appear to give the Ach't any more. I had gotten a score of 210 on other Settler games and did not get "Demonstrably." Finally I tried this savefile which has 195 when loaded. I took the last enemy city (which should have made it 200) and the "Win" movie played but I still did not get the Ach't in Steam.
Something I've been doing which may help: After move 40 your westernmost cities cannot really contribute much toward action in the East. Set city production to "Encampment Training" (the bottom-most choice) and soon you will be getting over 400 gold per turn. Use that to buy Setllers. They will cost about 600G at first, increasing in cost after each purchase. Set more cities to "Training" and your income will also increase. These late-bought cities cannot contribute much, so settling in "awful" locations won't matter. Just be sure they can build an Encampment so that they, too, will add to your increasing income.
I hope someone will soon provide a new SaveFile for "Demonstrably" that works with the current build of Civ6.

Quiet possibly. There was something in the latest patch notes about fixing scenario bugs - Maybe this got fixed.

@HF22 et al - Also note regarding "Demonstrably" that I had already scored 210 and I think I could have easily gotten 220. So the "Highest Score" might not be 200 any longer. But since Deity level is quite certainly required perhaps 200 is highest for that condition.

Hi folks - a basic search hasn't turned up any results for achievement save files for Civ VI yet, in the same vein as the "Achievement Saves for the Lazy ..." thread for Civ V, so I was wondering if there was any interest in starting one now.

I know it's important to come bearing gifts, so I'm attaching one I created that should trigger two of the rarest achievements: Luftballoons (Use a bomber class unit to detonate a nuclear device, as long as its base and 9 Observation Balloons are located on the continent of Nena at the time of detonation) and Seven Wonders of the Post-Apocalyptic World (Launch a weapon of mass destruction with a unit and have it pillage seven wonders).

How to get these two achievements: move the save file to your saves folder, typically in your user documents folder under My Games -> Sid Meier's Civilization VI -> Saves -> Single. Then open the save in-game, select the Bomber in the airport east of Aachen, and use WMD Strike (Thermonuclear Device -- not just Nuclear Device) on the closest mountain southwest of Aachen, one tile to the east of Potala Palace. My wonder placement was far from ideal, but it got the job done.

Without saying this entire thread is completely immoral and you lot are all going straight to the seventh level of hell.... :nono: :thumbsdown: :devil: :vomit:lol...
I couldn't claim an achievement that I hadn't done myself :undecide:

Top Bottom