1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Achievement save files for Civ VI

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by dw914, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Janskey

Janskey Chieftain

Here's a save for Path to Nirvana on deity.

Attached Files:

2. HF22

HF22 Chieftain

A save for Thalassocratophile - Just settle the city.

Attached Files:

3. HF22

HF22 Chieftain

And one for Many Signs and Wonders. Just end the turn.

Attached Files:

4. HF22

HF22 Chieftain

And Raid Healer. Heal with the Guru.

Attached Files:

5. Trengilly

Trengilly Chieftain

Wat is Love. Just finish the turn. What a silly achievement.

Attached Files:

6. Ma2ge

Ma2ge Chieftain

Did nobody upload yet? I made the achievement on Deity and will check my saves next time I'm at my home computer. Maybe it's still there.

Edit: I want to encourage to try by yourself though. Sure, it's a pretty hard achievement but doable and also a lot of fun! :)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  7. demonllama

demonllama Chieftain

I tried this for almost 12 attempts actually.
    I made different plans for micro and macro strategy like when to capture what and where to build cities.
    In every attempt I miss only one small part like a city built a turn to late or loose to many units.
    I liked the challenging aspects a lot but for now it gets frustrating.
    How many attempts did you need to get this done?
    It seems the RNG gets me often flatfooted becaus I always have different hot spots where my armies encounter resistance.

8. BlakeTheDrake

BlakeTheDrake Chieftain

Please, does ANYONE have a useable save for 'Quenched Your Thirst For Blood'? I've just finished two games as Tomyris, but failed to get the achievement due to Persia consistently refusing to cooperate. The bastards would just waltz right past the carefully undefended cities I'd placed right on their borders, to attack city-state allies instead. In one case, I even had Persia suddenly declare war on a third party just so he could turn the full attention of his armies on HIM instead of invading my cities. I swear the AI can SENSE when you're going for a specific achievement, and takes steps to block you... :mad:

9. Maximo the Xth

Maximo the Xth Chieftain

Just gift him a city of yours via trade.

10. Ma2ge

Ma2ge Chieftain

I made the achievement at the second try if I remember correctly. Maybe it was sheer luck though, I don't know. :-D Well, I can understand that it's getting frustrating. And to be honest: I doubt it is possible without saving every single turn (or even more often) and reload to get the best out of every situation and combat. I, for one, did that. If you want to make a last try, read the following reddit, especially the last two entries. The last is mine. Maybe it will help you with your strategy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/civ/comments/62xzev/how_to_beat_civ_6_conquests_of_alexander_on_deity/

11. Ma2ge

Ma2ge Chieftain

Save for You’re the Demonstrably Greatest - Just conquer the last city.

Attached Files:

12. BlakeTheDrake

BlakeTheDrake Chieftain

Wait, what? That WORKS? The achievement specifically says 'recapture', which would generally mean that it had been CAPTURED beforehand... but I guess it's not all that clear-cut, now that you mention it. Geez. Okay, nevermind, I'm just gonna go load one of my older saves and grab it real quick, then!

EDIT: Well, that worked a treat. Now I feel really stupid for wasting so much time trying to tease the AI into conquering one of my cities, though. >.< Ah well. Thanks for the hint!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  13. JH3

JH3 Chieftain

That's a great word but I just can't parse the meaning of the description, "Have 5 cities on landmasses 5 or less tiles with Indonesia."
    Indonesia, got it. Five cities, can do. "Landmasses 5 or less tiles"???? Less than what? Less tiles away from something, I guess, but within range of what?
    Since you have gotten this Ach't, what is there that your five cities share? I'd like to work thru this ach't myself if I know what to try for.

14. WillowBrook

WillowBrook Lurker

Pretty sure it means landmasses that are size five tiles or smaller. "Less" means "fewer" in this context.

JH3 likes this.
  15. JH3

JH3 Chieftain

I'd like to get this Ach't myself but I'd like to know what to aim for. The "Highest Rank" used to be a score of 200 until July 2017. Score and Rank are not necessarily the same thing and I had gotten a score of 210 on Deity level after the update and still did not get the Ach't. So exactly what should I be trying to do?

"Pretty sure" is nice and all, but have you actually gotten the Ach't by doing this? I'd never normally settle such a small island but I could give it a try.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2017
  16. WillowBrook

WillowBrook Lurker

I don't own the DLC, but based on what I've read in the Indonesia thread, kampungs allow them to do quite well on small islands - they seem designed to do well in that setting.

17. Trengilly

Trengilly Chieftain

That is correct - and it does give you the achievement. And its easy with Indonesia as the small islands are no impediment to success (as long as there are a couple sea resources around). No I didn't keep a save - sorry.

WillowBrook likes this.
  18. JH3

JH3 Chieftain

Quite correct! I played Indonesia on a S.E.A. map of Standard size where it was easy to find islands of one to four tiles. It took about two hours so the posted save-file would not save all that much time. I did save just before popping my fifth city if there's that much interest. My earlier confusion looks silly now but I think it would read more naturally as "landmasses of 5 or less tiles."

WillowBrook likes this.
  19. Ma2ge

Ma2ge Chieftain

I can confirm that. Settled 5 cities on 5 islands with 5 or fewer land tiles as indonesia and the achievement was done.

WillowBrook likes this.
  20. Ma2ge

Ma2ge Chieftain

I can't answer that question as I made the achievement June 14th. Maybe someone who has been using my savegame to beat the achievement can clarify if it still works?
    I just know that you have to have min. 200 Points before you conquer the last city. Only thing I can also think of: Did you conquer all enemy cities? Maybe that is important even though it's not part of the description.