Achievement save files for Civ VI

May I ask you how you managed to get the Secret Service one? After trying everything with spies and diplomacy and stuff, I really can't find anything about making 'top secret access' with one civ. Surely, I am just missing something... The save game looks juicy but I'll try to get all those achievements myself, this is one of the few missing since I have no idea to do that top secret access :) !

Thanks in advance!
When you click on a leader you've met, you can see your access level to information about their civ. By default, you won't have much access, but your level of access increases if you establish an embassy, establish trade routes, have a spy perform the Listening Post action in their city... etc. I believe that if you click on the level of access (or nearby it), you'll be able to see a list of actions you can take to increase access and what that new access will get you.

France gets bonuses to level of access, so it's a natural choice to try to get the achievement quickly. Access is also easier to obtain in later eras thanks in part to spies, so a late era start would be faster.

Wonderful, thanks for the fast reaction! Never knew that the information was 'hidden' there :)! Will try it with France as you suggested!

As Zyxpsilon said, is it possible that the exact map and game seed will be given for some RNG achievements? 100thAnniversary would be great, but I don't want to ask to much... :)!

Last edited:
None of the save files on the first page worked for since I do not have the "AZTECS" mod. Is there a way around this? **** me for waiting for reviews before purchasing this game right..

Nothing new on this thread for a while but I didn't see QUEEN AND COUNTRY so I'm uploading it for ya'll. Should just have to end turn, let me know if it doesn't work.

Attachments

• Queen and Country.Civ6Save
    351.2 KB · Views: 2,044
Thanks. I used a couple I was having trouble getting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my contributions for Arabian Knights, Walk Like an Egyptian and Oneth By Land Twoeth By Sea. All easy ones I know, but they were the last few I was lacking.
For Arabian Knights, just attack the city with the Mamluk.
For Walk Like an Egyptian, just have the builder create a Sphinx. I did learn that order matters for this one, Pyramids *THEN* Sphinx. what a pain.
For Oneth By Land Twoeth By Sea, just go to the battleship fleet outside of New York, and make an Armada.

Thanks to all who have submitted!

Attachments

• Arabian_Knights.Civ6Save
    211.1 KB · Views: 1,845
  • Oneth_by_Land.Civ6Save
    380.1 KB · Views: 1,503
  • Walk_Like_an_Egyptian.Civ6Save
    193.1 KB · Views: 1,878
@BarshyJ ..

Indeed that's what they all are there for on everyone's Steam page -- to bloat about or feel good about any given fairplay results, eventually.

But honestly, in this day & age of rapid or busy lives.. what should stop anyone from having direct access to such "cheaty" solutions *IF* someone else bothered to create the exact gameplay conditions for the toughest ones or less so in some cases? Don't forget any and many plans would most probably work too. People still can take Hours/Days to determine some optimal steps, after all it's their prerogative anyway -- fast & slow, honest & unfair.. and so on.

I'll give you one (somewhat) perfect example; 100th Anniversary -- this kind of stuff is extremely dependant on being lucky.

1) Crater Lake & Yosemite are just two Natural Wonders out of a possible pool of 12.
2) Map sizes limit the random factor even further. From Duel/Huge.. the number of possible NaturalWonders goes from 2/7 as maximum!
3) Then, making TWO National Parks cost a lot of Faith per each necessary Units & an incredibly weird amount of patience.. purposely devised & experienced for these two simple yet special tasks alone.

After a whopping honest +15/20 tries to TRY getting both on HUGE maps (which all needed to be minimally explored for rational proximity to my Cities too) with even a Future-Start to get Satellite detection as early as possible... all of it adding to nearly three evenings worth of tedious repetitive tasks. I simply wanted to give up already!! Came here & found the magic thread you're questionning about.
I got very close to succeed once, BTW. But (and this is where it hurts the most), there was this silly random Luxury tile in the only possible diamond/shape range of Yosemite to build that Park. Duh! :)

WEB Freedom is fun.. playing a game with Onion/Vision limitations is not my (and of others) idea of rational leasure time spent.

Why are people interested in this? Isn't the whole point of achievements to get them yourselves...?
Yeah.. I don't get it either. Why do people cheat to get some silly achievement? They don't mean anything to me.

I think I've got it. I've got both Crater Lake and Yosemite on a Huge map with 3 naturalists on location. However, how can I create a national park on the two tiles of Yosemite since they are both impassable? I can't move the naturalist onto the tile. I'm next to it and the national park choice is greyed out with the message Must Be on Valid National Park Tile. WTF!?

Well.. then, why would you bother having any opinions about them if they "Don't mean anything"? :sarcasm:
Point well taken, should have heeded the quote in my sig.

Last edited:
Ah. It's a 4-tile park, so I didn't even need 3 naturalists. Also, I'd built a lumber mill on a tile and that's not permitted. Going to try to remove it.

Woo! Got it. I had to use workers to undo two tiles that I'd built a camp and lumber mill on before the 4 tiles were eligible, but then they all lit right up.

Hi there, thanks for all the saves!
I have 2 savegames for "Army of Cthulhu" and "Epic of Gilgamesh".

The reason I'm using these is that I have been an achievement whore for a (very) long time. As I was young I had all the time in the world to do these myself... now that gained in weight and lost in spare time I'm very thankful for solutions to get these damn 100% as fast as I can because I really can't enjoy a game unless I have done 'em all.

Thanks for your contributions and keep them coming!

Edit:
I don't know if I'm allowed to say this but you can get the Aztec DLC for 0,59€ at cdkeys.com.
I bought it there and it's working.
Edit2: I can now upload savegames. Woohoo!

Attachments

• Epic of Gilgamesh.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,336
  • Army of Cthulhu.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,146
Last edited:
But if you're sharing saved games with the achievements, then you still haven't done them. You're just getting credit for them. You're free to, obviously, but I think you're deluding yourself if you think you've accomplished anything.

A matter of perspective.
As an example: I've played every mission in Starcraft 2 on brutal (100% campaign achievements) and got almost every other achievement (missing the 3000 team wins, I won't ever get that).
It's not that I'm not able to get the achievements, I simply don't have the time as I used to.

I've accomplished to find this thread, got the 100% now (well 88%) and did make an account to try to explain why people do this.
In this process I saved at least 50h and learned a bit about how other people play the game. Win-Win for me.
To be honest I don't care anymore if I got the achievements myself or via savegame / modification, I just want them done.

Zyxpsilon made some good points in the post above. Thanks for that.

Sometimes it's good to get the achievements out of the way so you can play the game how you want to play. In theory you should always play the game how you want to play, but sometimes for us OCD people who have to get all the achievements it's difficult to do. I admit I used a few of these. I can't be bothered to do Slingulator. Or keeping a Roman legion around for thousands of years. Now I can play the game any way I want.

edit: I should also mention the most important reason. Mods. I missed out on many cool Civ5 mods because I was too busy chasing achievements.

Last edited:
Top Bottom