ActualQuotes mini-mod currently second in GameFlood mod contest

I haven't done anything to the non-English languages in the files. But I have copied and pasted a lot, since there is more text in the mod than in the normal game. So if you were to try this mod with another language, you'd probably get some really bizarre results I'm afraid.

Now, if anyone wanted to make translations...

I guess I'll just try it out, and then report what happens.

Edit: Looks like I get no changed quotes at all, only the standard ones. If you like I could try to translate the new quotes into German.

No nothing is changed in the non-English languages.

This is how it works: Each piece of "dialogue" -- each piece the leader you're speaking with says, is grouped with its various translations in the file. I haven't touched these other languages. So most of the time you will get the deafault translations.

However, I have added text that isn't there in the unmodded game. Here I have copied and pasted from elsewhere in the file before changing the tabs and English text. I pay little mind to where I copy from. So these pieces, in either of the translated verions, might see Bismarck suddenly saying something Isabella would say in a completely different situation.

If you want to attempt a German translation, that would be cool. I'd definitely use it in the next version.

Top Bottom