Ad Infinitum

And I can't use it until I finish my story :facepalm: [sigh]

Version 0.4 released!

Added the Polish and Luba Empires.
Changed a lot of the Armenian unit graphics.
Warriors are more varied(up to 3 people per unit, not just 1 person three times).
Infantry upgrade into Mobile SAMs instead of SAM Infantry.
Elven Workers are a new UU who are able to build in forests, and they start with Woodsman II.
Elven units starts with Woodsman I and II, again.
Added Mud Golems for the dwarves, replacing workers. They don't require food, they work faster, and they can defend themselves, but they're a bit more expensive.
Add some names to the Great People lists.

Is CS Lewis on the Artists list? Or Tolkien?

Dumanios is there anything in the mod that refers to a file location (I think art might) that makes it so that I can't change the mod's folder name?

I wanted to know if I could dl the newest without killing my story by naming it Ad Infinitum latest or something

I'm fairly certain that you can have 0.5 in your mods folder by calling it say, Ad Infinitum 0.5, or something.

ok I'll do that tomorrow.. I'm eager to try the Elven Workers

Playing as the Incans on Earth 18civs two things-- Quechua at mining? COOL! Warrior starts outside of Andes trap? YAY!

Incan UU. Vanilla replaces Warrior, normal + free combat 1 and +100% vs Archery, Ad Infinitum replaces Axeman and otherwise the same. Wicked cool. And at Mining. Needs no resources.

Yes, yes it is. So are the Vishap Infantry.

Yes you have. *cough*Ravinians*cough*

Announcing the Ravinians as the new civ for next update.

Next update will probably push Quechuas to Bronze Working. Spain, Rome, and Egypt will get unit artsyles, and there will be three leaders added: Baibars of Egypt, Romulus and Remus of Rome(as one leader), and Philip of Spain. The SETI Project(by Platyping) will be a new project. I just need to finish my current test game to make sure that SETI is working.

Yes you have. *cough*Ravinians*cough*

They aren't that op, I mean a bit, but in my early modding days (like 2 years ago) I made Chuck Norris a leader and a unit, the unit had 5? moves, could get a city to legendary culture, had 50 strength, etc. It was kinda fun going on a huge pangaea and hunting all my enemies down before bronze working :D.

Check out my adventures in OP units in my Princess Bride mod.. All the world units are kinda OP

Check out my adventures in OP units in my Princess Bride mod.. All the world units are kinda OP

I'd hope they are if they're world units, it wouldn't seem right if they were plain-jane units, I want my world units to take over large portions of the world after all. (Post 699, World on Fire update for post 700 I hope :))

Top Bottom