Adolf Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh weh!
No jiddish here!

(to be a correct nazi flamer in this case)

I forgot how the spelling goes but the town is near a death camp

you think your jewelry is good? I am from aswick van holstein where they make the finest jewry from the teeth of Jews!

As it is a ZNFT, maybe you accept yddish necromancers ?

As it is a ZNFT, maybe you accept yddish necromancers ?

What the heck is a ZNFT? Only thing google found was:

"ZnFT′ and ZnFT are attributed to two different complexation forms of Zn(II) with FT"

as puplished in

"Electrochemical study of a metallothionein related peptide in the presence of zinc using cyclic voltammetry"

Does that formula describe Zyklon B, though?

Ok, please let's stop bad nazi jokes now, as I have to vomit otherwise. :rolleyes:

ZNTF : Zombie Nazie Flaming Thread (Zyklon b is a good explanation too...)

I'm of Ashkenaze origin, so I have to hijack a A***f thread.

As a necromancer, I guarantee my customers I use only fresh nazi bones in the buildup of my Armies of Doom. (we use german dogs to do the chewing off of the unecessary parts, as we wouldn't want to get nazis chewed by dogs of inferior breed ! Respect of the customers is a staple of the Gentle League of Innocuous Necromancers)

GLIN? You belong to GLIN? I haven't received my Hanukkah sale catalog yet and seeing as Black Friday is approaching I have no idea what type of zombies you will have on sale this year.

I have the traditional 'WW2 nazi zombie with his SS uniform', a classical, but they really start to smell even worse than they did alive, so I'd rather recommend you the 'torn apart by dogs' modern nazi, (we use german dogs in the process, to respect their religious credo) (you'd tell, it's cruel to give those dogs so much meat, they'll go ill, but we can insure you we use turn-over programs to keep the animals in good shape) who seems just like the original : as much disgracefull in body than in mind, but a tad less smelly. Plus the bits of flesh still hanging to the bones (thanks to the dog doing it mostly for pleasure) allows you to keep track of where your zombie went to wreck havoc (they tend to loose them along the way). Also the 'burnt alive santa Claus' nazi will please children and adults alike !

We're still working on our 'wacked till death with baseball bats' nazi but they tend to collapse because of a not solid enougth structure. They don't make good skeletons either. Go figure.

For all firm orders of above 1000, we offer basic rusty chainmails, and worn out weapons, FOR FREE !!!

Have you considered using inflatable bladders to add rigidity to the structures while keeping weight down. Double bonus on that, you can use helium in the bladders to create balloons for the Woolworths Nazi Zombie Day Parade.

Here is a key question to keep in mind. Without considering morality would Hitler still be good enough for a leader?

Pluses: He greatly improved the economy and made a huge upgrade in military. Transforming a nothing economy and military to the most powerful in the world. His rise to power from an irrelvant fring party to the most powerful was impressive. His technological invents were strong.

Minuses: Only the Soviet Union and Japan were major countries who were interested in getting big military buildups. That doesn't take away from the rise in power. Though the US and Britain had rapid military buildups once they started to do so. Making you question whether the rapid buildup was nothing extrodinary given the manufacturing capabilities of the time. Being the most powerful isn't nearly as impressive when other civs just weren't interested in doing so.

His military results are very bad. He conquered a lot of weak civs, yet couldn't conquer either of his neighbors who although had some power were much weaker individually.

Impact after he died? He left the country in terrible shape, it was also in terrible shape before he took power. Half the country was turned over to Soviets, who had it remain in a bad condition. He destroyed the image of the country. Germany would have been better off if he was never ruler, the economy would have turned around to some degree if someone else was in charge.

His rule length was only a little over 10 years.

If the German civ was starting up at 4000BC would I want him as my ruler? No.

Verdict? No. The more I think about it the much less impressive his rule becomes.

If the German civ was starting up at 4000BC would you want him as a zombie as your ruler?

Verdict? Any zombie ruler would have to trump a non-zombie ruler!

Pluses: He greatly improved the economy and made a huge upgrade in military. Transforming a nothing economy and military to the most powerful in the world. His rise to power from an irrelvant fring party to the most powerful was impressive. His technological invents were strong.

He didn't improve the economy, in 1940 he would have been broke as he had a HUGE deficit/year.

The irrelevant fringe party you talk of was backed up by large numbers of the conservative, financial and military spectrum of Germans. Even some US bankiers/politicians joined in, like Prescott Bush, father of George Bush and grandfather of George W. Bush (the "most free country of the world" sounds somehow shady and dynastical to me, here...).

Last but not least he didn't make the technological inventions, it were his scientists forced by the military apperatus - Hitler just waited in dispair for their completion.
He overestimated the impact of those as well.

Not to mention he was backed by the Zombie Pope, Moriarty, and Evil Lincoln.

We're quite happy with our 'zombie pope' series, it wasn't easy to have them as derelict as the originals ! (we wil try the bladder trick, filling them with poisonous gas we should even increase their threat level ! One free Santa Claus Nazi Zombie for Cozart. (burnt alive using renewable energies !))

It seems to me AH powered up the german economy (and his 'great' projects) by pillaging the economies of the countries he invaded. What a great economist he was ! (A problem ? Go pillage !)

I got him! Great to finally have such a historic figure in Civ with all the others.

Personally I don't see what is this "taboo" with certain people on here about hitler. Fact he was a genocidal dictator , but then so was stalin, so was Pol pot and many others that had great influence in historical events. It's disrespectful to history trying to smother his existence out of the past. They were not the last of their kind nor WILL THEY BE THE LAST!

Only too true.. but some people (mainly germans) have extreme issues with everything mentioning Hitler.. like this thread proves once again. I mean, it´s a game for christ´s sake and no glorifying of the Nazi dictatur or whatever.

Only too true.. but some people (mainly germans) have extreme issues with everything mentioning Zombie Hitler. like this thread proves once again. I mean, it´s a game for zombie christ´s sake and no glorifying of the ZombieNazi dictatur or whatever.

I fixed you statement with the words in bold.

I know why sane germans hate this guy : he destroyed his country taking many a foolish decision (not so more coal or iron in germany nowadays), sent, because he had a good feeling, many a german young boy die in stupid campaigns (England 'campaign' was his definite best of best, USSR 'blitz' comes close second). This guy should have stayed corporal, it was his (in)competence level.

But he deserve to serve in the Zombi Army of Doom. As Corporal....

We only give the dogs fresh meat ! He is all rotten now ! You poisoner !

As he was unconscient, we will use him to lead the charge against the Paladins of the Order of the Holy Grenades. He has already taken worse odds in his life ! I hope he'll succeed in spoiling the robes of the great Arch-Vicar, while exploding in various fragments.

I know why sane germans hate this guy : he destroyed his country taking many a foolish decision (not so more coal or iron in germany nowadays), sent, because he had a good feeling, many a german young boy die in stupid campaigns (England 'campaign' was his definite best of best, USSR 'blitz' comes close second). This guy should have stayed corporal, it was his (in)competence level.

But he deserve to serve in the Zombi Army of Doom. As Corporal....

Oh I dunno about that, the arrogant british imperialist had it coming.:) As for the the USSR? They were invading all of eastern europe. They're the ones who really destroyed the culture there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom