Advanced Nukes Mod

CIVF.

what is the result of the peacemaker. The destruction of a whole continent?
In that case your own civ. could be destroyed en you have lost the game.
Otherwise nice mod ,I will try it.

The peace maker is a regular warhead that covers roughly the size of a continent, you are protected from your own nukes by default. However since the fusion/poison nukes don't have the regular hit detection (fallout) you can nuke your own lands with those.

EDIT: It might take some time trying to implement MAD nukes mod since the last uploaded version was for BTS 3.15
EDIT: Since MAD Nukes changes the DLL and a lot of python files I'm not too sure I can even update it for BTS 3.19 so that idea will be scrapped unless someone could upgrade those files.

I would be delighted to implement it if it was updated :lol:

Hello, sorry for this, but its my first time using mods.

My current situation is...
I have installed ROM newest version 2.71 and it is working fine.

Ok, so now i tried to get the advanced nukes addon working, however i unzipped the anm_1_8 file into the same place i unzipped the ROM addon.

However i cannot find any extra nukes when i enter the world builder, or when i use the civpedia thing.

Any help on how to get this awsome modmod working would be appreciated, if any more info is required from me, please ask.

thanks.

Hello, sorry for this, but its my first time using mods.

My current situation is...
I have installed ROM newest version 2.71 and it is working fine.

Ok, so now i tried to get the advanced nukes addon working, however i unzipped the anm_1_8 file into the same place i unzipped the ROM addon.

However i cannot find any extra nukes when i enter the world builder, or when i use the civpedia thing.

Any help on how to get this awsome modmod working would be appreciated, if any more info is required from me, please ask.

thanks.

The issue is probably that you need to add an MFL entry for the mod. There are descriptions on how to do this in the stickied post in this forum. Also, Afforess is working on a universal MFL file that could initialize everyone's mods in your Mods subfolder.

my addon comes w/ its own MLF file... with a few other modder entries. I'll check out the folders.
EDIT: well either you installed it incorrectly or installed another mod after mine.

Hi

Thanks for a very good mod.

I see that AAranda have released a new CvEventManager.py modified 30.07.2009 because of a big delay between turns. Your latest compatibility Patche for AAranda's mods is modified 26.07.2009. So I wonder if your mod still is compatible with AArand's mod, and which of the two files I should use?

Thanks for any help.

Tore

i have the same problem awahzian2 had but i have the mlf file and i downloaded it and then extracted it to C:\Program Files\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind and i go to the game/worldbuilder and i dont see the new nukes

@tyredstar
this mod is suppose to be extracted to BTS/Mods folder, it will automatically set all the folders in the RoM file if you accept the replacement/combining question your computer will ask you, otherwise you would just be setting an incomplete RoM file inside the main RoM file.

2.0 released! Any feedback would be appreciated, I'm just about done adding new types of nukes for now, it's just debugging (if there are any bugs) until I know fusion, poison and control nukes work perfectly with all the other mods that might impact it (such as Unofficial 2.8). I also still have my hopes up that someone might update the MAD files... I just can't do dll and C++ too well.

Some questions before starting a new game :

A UN anti-nuke resolution is only anti-nuke or also against the fusion bombs and the biological weapons ?

Some test simulations with the plague bomb, the infected clouds stay a the same plot. Do you think this infected clouds will move ?

Thanks for this add on

@cha dawn
to answer your question the UN resolution does affect the fusion, plague and mind nukes since they are still considered 'nukes' in the XML. Also, the plague clouds were meant to grow and despawn at a very accelerated rate, kind of like the storms except the grow rate is higher. However the rate of spawning/despawning changes with the PB or BBM, with the PB, it grows faster than it despawns to simulate a powerful synthetic virus. Which I might raise the chances in 2.1 if the clouds don't move enough

Hi Fuehrer, thanks for updating and great modmod!

I have a problem and I thought if you could help with that..

I would like to use ANM +Affores mods+ unofficial 2.8 patch compination but all of those modmods includes modified DLL-files... How can we use these kind of modmods together?

Is it possible to make compatility patch that would let us to use DLL-modified modmods together?

@ rtt4a
ANM is automatically compatible with all other modmods except AAranda's which is why there is a patch. You would have to ask Afforess to make an unofficial 2.8 DLL file compatible with his and Jooyo's mods if they aren't already.

@ rtt4a
ANM is automatically compatible with all other modmods except AAranda's which is why there is a patch. You would have to ask Afforess to make an unofficial 2.8 DLL file compatible with his and Jooyo's mods if they aren't already.

My dll is based off of Jooyos, so his work fine.

My dll is based off of Jooyos, so his work fine.

Sorry guys, I was little bit lazy and did not check those modmods carefully enough.. Did instal all of them and all works fine together.

Thanks for great work for you all

Civ Fuehrer,

Could you please update this for 2.8beta of RoM? It uses BUG 4.0 which drastically changed the way python works.

Top Bottom