After the Launch

Heeeeey, did we ever find a replacement for Nighthawk here?

Michkov is GO for continuation

Still early going in my opinion, with all the time travel.

I am very glad to here this from all 3 of you! Does anyone know if Tigranes is still active? I will post both in the replacement thread and the Mod's Thread but I have to browse for them because I can't use this site like I used to. It takes over 5 minutes to load this site and it slows down my laptop. I've reset everything, defaults both in Chrome and IE. nothing helps. For the speed of getting this game going I should ask for a volunteer to post for a replacement. If cannot find a replacement for Nighthawk I will retire his Civ to AI but only as a last resort.

I am very glad to here this from all 3 of you! Does anyone know if Tigranes is still active?

As a known authority in all things related Tigranes I can assure you -- he is very much active and kicking :). Now .. how can I help us here?

Hey now, why would we retire Nighthawk to AI when this omeganot guy just came into this forum looking for games to join?

I would be glad to have him here, please message him and guide him through this install please. as I was saying, I cannot visit this website unless I see an email from this thread. I can't even go to Post#1 from here

Soooooo he didn't answer. What do?

Any new update? This was an extraordinary Civ4 adaption of Alpha Centauri expansion pack. It's a shame it has not advanced beyond the elementary stages in terms of player interest.

Well, hello.

I'm sorry I left you guys without any message at all. I've been overwhelmed by work throughout the last months, plus the development of a history research project (about Civilization games, by the way). My mailbox became a chaos, and my PC time completely taken by work. I've only got the right state of mind to reach you again because I'm on vacation now, and because these forums will be now part of my research project.

I'd like to ask to join the game again, but sadly I know that sooner or later I'll be exhausted by work again (I've only got a few late night hours to play, between work and taking care of my son, and I'm usually very tired to sit in front of the computer to do anything at all at the time). Maybe when I'm more dedicated to the Civilization series research and the players' forums, it might be more productive to play PBEM games again, but I can't promise anything, so I'm posting this just so you won't feel angrier than you probably already are with me.

Anyway, thanks for letting me play with you as long as I could.

Thanks for getting back with explanation.

I doubt this game will get revived. It was a brilliant mod adaption based on the original Alpha Centauri expansion pack..

But with fewer players around who remember that period, or who have the discs it's understandable that the mod has been overtaken by time.

At the time it was highly rated. mod.

Top Bottom