After years of playing, what new things have you found in Civ 4?

I found out that in the military advisor, you can show each individual unit.

I never knew that other civ's workers could build roads through your territory...

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Road0000.JPG
    Road0000.JPG
    399.9 KB · Views: 1,078
I do that all the time to help other people out if they are my vassal or I need to travel through them What mod is that?

It's the BAT Mod 4.2, coming to a download location near you (soon).

Nice way to sneak in an advertisement :lol:

How are you in Bureaucracy but not Hereditary Rule? :confused:

:think::wow: Immpressive. How did you manage to to figure that out?

It's the BAT Mod 4.2, coming to a download location near you (soon).

Yay! BAT 4.2. Will have to try it out on my newer laptop which has a lot more GPU & RAM. Loved 4.1 but my desktopdino could barely handle it.

Nice way to sneak in an advertisement :lol:
You asked :p

How are you in Bureaucracy but not Hereditary Rule? :confused:
I had been teching military techs in hopes of staying alive. I traded for HR shortly after the screenie was taken. I was trying a new strategy (didn't work)

:think::wow: Immpressive. How did you manage to to figure that out?
Figure what out?
Lemon, is there going to be another BUG release?:rolleyes:
I'm not sure. It's not my department. It's doubtful, but you can ask ruff_hi. He is the reigning wizard of all things BUG, now that EmperorFool has gone away. EF did tell me that the svn version was the most current, and that's what is in BAT, so it's actually version 4.5. The current official BUG release is 4.4.

So, if you want the new release, you'll have to grab it from the BUG SVN. I can't remember what is different, though, sorry.

I'm not sure. It's not my department. It's doubtful, but you can ask ruff_hi. He is the reigning wizard of all things BUG, now that EmperorFool has gone away. EF did tell me that the svn version was the most current, and that's what is in BAT, so it's actually version 4.5. The current official BUG release is 4.4.

So, if you want the new release, you'll have to grab it from the BUG SVN. I can't remember what is different, though, sorry.

So, SVN. Hmm... :mischief: Thanks for the info.

@ Lemon. Sorry, should have quoted. My question was directed at Imp.

Because I can read?

Sarcasm meter: 6.5, Doh! meter: 10. Guess I should have actually clicked on the thumbnail instead of merely looking at the pic. :hatsoff:

BAT mod really does looks impressive ! wow ! Really great work ! As a "BAT Girl" Lemon must be very fond of it :D hehe ... Im not suprised I think I will get it :D

Top Bottom