AI automatically have all the Guilds?

Cuteunit

Danse Macabre
Deadest forum ever lately...

How can I minimod my FF so that all the AI civs automatically have all the Guilds, like how the Balseraphs always have Masquerade? I want to do this to help make up for how badly the AI falls behind in this mod.

which .py file is that in? I'm used to the xml half of this, but the python part is like opening a putrescent tome penned in the mad tongue of the drowned blasphemers. I risk my sanity and soul~

I can find OnCityBuilt in the event manager, and that has an if balseraphs spread masquerade line

What I'd like to do is use this to pad the AI only, though. Is there a way to say "if the city was founded by an AI then do this?"

Of course, the better way would be to just make the AI not painfully unaware of guilds like it is now...

Thanks. What about removing the corp if the player takes over the city? Or is there a better way to pad the AI out a little than this? I was dialed in on Guilds in my brain because they so very badly break the game when the player starts to use them, since the AI does not and guilds are rather insane, particularly stonefire

Thanks. What about removing the corp if the player takes over the city? Or is there a better way to pad the AI out a little than this? I was dialed in on Guilds in my brain because they so very badly break the game when the player starts to use them, since the AI does not and guilds are rather insane, particularly stonefire

That would be done by another check, 'if pPlayer.isHuman():', followed by code to remove it.

Top Bottom