1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

AI personalities

Discussion in 'Civ4 - MOO2Civ' started by fulano, Feb 9, 2010.

1. CyberChrist

CyberChrist You caught my attention

Excellent idea - simple and easy to implement. I like it!

2. Minor Annoyance

Minor Annoyance Chieftain

This conversation should continue over here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=9011922#post9011922
    The communications civics are a good idea, I think the planetfall mod does some things like this. Although the best plan would be to have all things like that (things you research and are permanent) be national projects that give the effect when finished, but I don't know how to do that. Could probably be done with python. This would be a good solution right now, but can't be applied to everything.
    The second column for advanced governments wouldn't work because you could get your advanced government but pick another for the basic. Like a confederacy and democracy. So it would have to be in the same column. It would look lopsided with most fields having 4-5 civics and one with eight, but only 5 would actually be available to any one empire.