• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

AI tile improvements

tekjunkie

Twitch : Tekjunkie28
Why does the AI not build tile improvements but have 20 cities?

More AI junk. Or maybe you scouted them early-game, when they didn't have improvements, and are now looking at them through FOW. New cities show in the FOW, but you can't see their improvement - so it looks like they have 20 cities unimproved.

One problem, however, is that the AI spams farms too much.

Each AI has a flavor dedicated to both tile improvement and naval tile improvement. Unfortunately some of these have very low values so you might not see a lot of improvements from specific civs.

I have noticed this a lot. I really don't think there is an answer to this question. Whats worse is if they have no tile improvements and 20 large cities. I should have snipped this file I had a few days back where Cathy's capital was about 15, yet I swear on my mother the city had only one farm.

yea its on turn 230 and catherine does not have any tile improvements other then roads

I have noticed this a lot. I really don't think there is an answer to this question. Whats worse is if they have no tile improvements and 20 large cities. I should have snipped this file I had a few days back where Cathy's capital was about 15, yet I swear on my mother the city had only one farm.

Yep, Moscow was probably leaning on maritime food and deity growth cheats...it makes me want to kick something when I think of how fail the AI is.

Yep, Moscow was probably leaning on maritime food and deity growth cheats...it makes me want to kick something when I think of how fail the AI is.
Cheating AI irratate me so much. Why can't the AI be more like the windows chess set? I turn the difficulty up, my opponent gets smarter. He doesn't cheat, he gets smarter.

Top Bottom