Air Force's of the World

It seemed B-25 was the most widely used medium bomber in the WWII.

@Clamel: Can do the Hart and Hind. Do not have the Dart but would the Baffin do?

Of course it will mate. The Hart and Hind will be prime additions, and if I dare I will see if any more important gaps excist in the lineage of aircrafts.
I try to put together a spread-sheet for the bigger nations and then I'll see what's most important, and hopefully you got some of them. Your source looks to be without an end mate.

Could you make clear (bigger) civ-color markings on one dive-bomber. They could be many nations naval dive-bombers (1930s), as some sort of generic. IRL not many had any naval such, and in game-terms it would be prodent to have such a generic lineage for lesser nations.
Now that Blackburn Dart could also serve as generic topred-bombers for 1920s-early 30s for similar nations. It will of course then upgrade to the famous Swordfish.

Hi Delta

A belated thank you for the Martin B-10! :)

I have been using a stand-in model in my own scenario for a while, because I honestly never expected to see a civ unit version. But there it is!

Thanks, man! :goodjob:

You need a Curtiss P-1 Hawk to start off the United States Army Air Service...just saying

Top Bottom