Air Force's of the World

Now I think that K-7 is the Kawanishi Floatplane, correct ?

Any smart idea to use this in-game, beside perhaps as a scout/recon aircraft. It's a pity one can't use aircrafts to spot hidden subs.

Seen some scenarios use floatplanes as ships. Well that one way of using them differently. Guess floatplanes and helo should have been seriously re-worked if any "historic" patch would be considered.
(Lets dream on :rolleyes: )

Now this is one heck of a collection, and consider the Japanese Airforce pre-WW2 and even WW2 I don't think we miss any of the more used and known aircrafts.

You have been brilliant filling in 99% of the place-holders in most scenarios for the bigger aircrafts nations in this game. At least for the early decades of aviation.

:crazyeye::crazyeye::crazyeye:

Delta, you really seem to be getting these aircraft units out pretty quickly, are they easier to make as compared to ships or do you just have more free time on your hands?

You can't be serious. Experiment with just 1 single plane made. Can't see how to fit that into a lineage of bombers, even for Russia. I'm sure better and more used bombers could be found, if not already made by Wyrmshadow.
Tupolev DB-1 or perhaps Tupolev TB-3 should be better, if models are available that is.

Then every aircraft is welcomed IMHO. :goodjob:

You can't be serious. Experiment with just 1 single plane made. Can't see how to fit that into a lineage of bombers, even for Russia. I'm sure better and more used bombers could be found, if not already made by Wyrmshadow.
Tupolev DB-1 or perhaps Tupolev TB-3 should be better, if models are available that is.

That's why I said "That would be a beast". TB-3 was made by Wyrmshadow, doubt that Delta is going to make it, I've actually been thinking of Farman's four engined bombers, when asking Delta if he had any plans for such stuff.

In my opinion, Kalinin could be used as the interwar bomber with the increased properties autoproduced by a special wonder. It is combined with the concept of CCM, for example. In the same way it is possible to use the experimental German reactive fighters, superguns like Dora and other piece to a wunderwaffe.

The Russian "interwar-bomber" in the next version of CCM is the existing Tupolev TB-3. So in CCM there is no need for the Kalinin K-7 - but I´m very thankful for all the tons of mighty fine units done by Delta_Strife, that will appear in the next version of CCM.

Hey everyone. Great discussions gives me an idea of where to go next after I finish up Japan. On that note I have a few more I want to do and then onto the next group.

Update: Nakajima A1N uploaded.

Top Bottom