Alternative Chinese rulers

halfhalfharp

Prince
Newest edit: Youngle Emperor

We have a lot of candidates from the long history of China. But this time I would like to avoid repeating the normal choices in western knowledge (Wu zetian, Mao, Qin Shi Huang, etc). Lets look at other possible monarchs who stood out in 5000 yrs of history.

Dowager Empress Lu Zhi (Han dynasty)

Music theme (gone with the leaves):

Leader trait: Ruthless Menace
Every unit she kills reduces nearby enemies’ damage by 30% for 3 turns. When she burns a city, she gains +50 influence to every known city states.

Unique building: Execution Ground
Replace arena, increases 5 influence per turn to city states that has a trade route with her.

Unique units: Qin Nu array
replace crossbowman, ignore landscape blocking of ranged attacks and have +15% when adjacent each other. (may stack)

Leader agenda: Loyalty in Blood
She likes civilization that has a lot of units dying in war and dislikes those who doesn’t. (In history, she killed the most loyal general Han Xin to menace all other officers from upsurping.)

Approval: Killing is the best way to silence usurpers. I see you acquire this wisdom.
殺一以儆百, 天下莫不順服. 君高膽遠目, 乃治亂世之才.

Disproval: Subjects are always ungrateful. Treasuring them is the act of a coward. You shall remember this, when they overthrow you one day.
寵溺朝臣, 大忌之所在. 君若以婦人之仁治國, 則毋怪他日奸臣篡位.

Pros:
Dowager Lu’s China focuses on city states influence through war and killing, thus gaining the city state bonus in any victory route she desires. Her unique unit, the Qin Nu array (crossbow array) should better be used in units killing rather than besieging, to maximize potential of her leader bonus. Anyway, who can stop your army’s march with their units killed? She is particularly a bane to Pericles's Greece.

How to fight against Dowager Lu Zhi:
Prevent engaging war with her when her unique units come by. If it is inevitable, prepare a large amount of cavalries to break the Qin Nu arrays from being adjacent to each other. To reduce her bonus from city states, take them yourself or conquer them (Germany does this very well), although it will likely anger her and ultimately lead to war. Pillage her trading routes to shut down her unique building.
Scythia is an exceptional bane to Lu Zhi, as Tomyris is cavalry focusing and her unique units have extra movement speed to avoid being hit after attacks.

Historical reference:
Chinese history and folklore told of an extremely brutal dowager that killed many generals and officers in horrible ways to terrify everyone in court and thus solidify her position. So feared were the officers that no one (even the emperor) dared to challenge her authority in her reign although her title was just dowager regent.

The tale about her creation of a “human swine” (a rival concubine that had her limbs chopped off, tongue cut, eyes stabbed blinded and thrown into pig husbandry) was her infamous signature of ruthlessness, and the will to eliminate whoever stepping in her way. That poor concubine was exhibited to the emperor. So scared and horrified that the emperor fell into sickness and permanently sniffed out any ideas in interfering his mother’s politics.

Despite all the cruelty she exerted in the dynasty, her reign allowed China to prosper and historians still praised her rule. The stability and growth in early Han Dynasty was mostly based on her 15 year reign.

China invented many insane penalty and torture method.
I suggest you can search those pictures by your own, for they are really uncomfortable if posted here

Examples are LingChi (also called thousand cut, as the executioner cuts off the victim’s flesh bit by bit)

Human Swine (said to be invented by Empress Lu, the victims were off with their limbs and fed in pig farms, like a real pig).

These public torture and execution were normally commoners’ entertainment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tang Tai Zong

Leader Trait: Prosperity of ZhenGuan
Buildings and units have 33% less maintenance cost. Cultural output of cities with university increases by 10% when national happiness is equal to 5 and increases additionally by 1% at every further decrease of happiness points.

Unique building: Elixir Furnace
Replace Shrine, +1 production per believers when a religion dominates the city, and 50% output of holy site prayers are added into science.

Agenda: Tortoise Gate Usurp
Tang Tai Zong likes civilizations that betray their allies and join his side. He dislikes those who hold a long-term alliance with other civilizations other than him.

Approval: Addicted to minor morality leads to loss of many. Your endeavor should stabilize your realm for decades, if not millennia.
堅持小節,必虧大猷. 今君逆取順守, 雖未及千秋萬代, 亦誠保三百年之延洪也.

Disapproval: Those who consolidates basis for his descendants are blamed for their immorality. But what will you prefer? A bad name, or a ruined court?
夫創業垂統之君,子孫之所儀刑也. 變故之興,間不容髮,方懼毀巢之禍,寧虞尺布之謠?

Pros:
Tang TaiZong is versatile in victory routes. Generally, he is good at science and cultural victory. To make good use of the bonus, a domestic religion and a larger defensive force are recommended but neither religious nor military victory receives any real bonus.

The reduction in maintenance, comes passively and instantly, allows production of more units and buildings. The production bonus from his unique building can support the cities’ building projects and also provide additional science. Although there is a reliance on religion, this doesn’t’ mean that he is particularly good at religious victory.

If happiness is balanced carefully, the growth in culture can also boost China in cultural victory on top of the Wonder race.

Historical Reference:
Tang Tai Zong (his emperor title), or Lei Shimin (his name), opened the golden era of Tang Dynasty in which ancient China reached its prime in military and cultural influence. He took the throne by killing his brothers (who allied with each other against him) in Tortoise Gate Usurp and ultimately forced his father emperor to retire. This was reflected in his agenda.

Although his accession to throne was bloody, his reign was called the (Prosperous) Rule of Zhen Guan as Chinese influence stretched to many foreign lands through trading and conquests. He reduced government expenses (reflected in the leader trait) and allowed officers to have open debates with him. The more problems the country faced, the more debates and civic solution he posed (reflected in another part of leader trait).

In his final years, he was obsessed with pursuit of immortal elixir. Taoists alchemists were risen to high status in court (this part is in the unique building) to produce “immortal elixir” for him, which actually poisoned him to death. Still, this tradition of pursuing immortality was followed by and killed many of his successors.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngle Emperor (Zhu Di)

Leader trait: Youngle’s Prosperity
City built at north of capital receives +20% in building construction and walls provide +50 defense. Units +6 strength (and +another 1 over each era) in fighting other units to the south of his capital.

Unique units: Eastern Depot
Spies that fail their missions are not discovered but suicide (die) immediately. Gaining sources has 100% success rate. If there are foreign spies in the districts they protect, they will be caught in 2 turns. Spy production is halved

Unique units: Grand Fleets
Replace caravan. Have +1 sight. May carry out a number of missions at other civilizations’ sea border. For each Grand Fleets, each of the following missions can only be carried out every 4 turns. However, grand fleets is +2 higher at maintenance cost.
1, Culture spread: immediately + 50 tourism to that civ.
2, Obtain a free luxury that you do not own for 25 turns
3, Trade mission: obtain money, obtain more when further from your capital.

Agenda: Jingnan Rebellion
Youngle Emperor likes civilizations who declare Casus Belli (just wars) but hates civilizations denouncing warmongers. Warmonger penalty to him is halved.

Approval:
清君側, 靖國難, 乃忠臣義士之責.
Clearing evil from emperor’s side and tranquilizing the country from its crisis, is a responsibility shouldered by the loyal ones.

Dispproval:
君此言差矣. 三軍既動, 何懼師之無名?
Your speech lacks wisdom. With the main forces engaging, who cares is there a proper reason?

Pros: In a proper position of his capital, he can develop his cities quickly and defend them well from early rushes. The civs at his south will be at his mercy, however, for the position grants him a direct military bonus in combat.

His power is even stronger when his two unique units come by. The spy units are more effective in operations while mission failure harms no diplomatic relationships. The Grant Fleets offer him gold, extra luxury to maintain his empire's happiness and even worst, provide tourism exports for cultural victory.

In my opinion, he is a all rounded leader and maybe a little bit overpowered?

How to fight against Youngle Emperor:
He is hard to spy on thanks to his unique units so spying on him will not be a good option (Shutting Catherine de Medici's spies). Try to build a strong navy to stop his Grand Fleets from getting near your border or even stop building cities near coastlines.
His combat bonus due to position is hard to overwhelm. If you are fighting patron war against him, prepare more long ranged units and maximize city defense for his bonus only works on units. If you are going to invade him, be sure to attack from the north. His cities at the north will be more developed and capturing them costs him more, although it will be harder due to the higher defense.
Try to bribe or ally with civs at his north to attack on both sides. He is a strong leader that needed to be eliminated before its too late

Historical reference:

Originally an outsider of the throne, ZhuDi (Youngle Emperor’s name) serviced for years as a military general for his father emperor and then his nephew. Then when his nephew, emperor Jianwen, decided to reduce his power from nobility, ZhuDi could not tolerate anymore. Accusing the young emperor’s advisors as usurpers, ZhuDi fought his way into the imperial palace in the Jingnan Rebellion (Jingnan means tranquillizing the countries’ crisis).

ZhuDi climbed his way to the throne and claimed himself emperor, titled as Youngle Emperor (literally emperor of perpetual joy). In his reign, he personally led a number of conquests, stabilizing and expanding the borders of China. In the north, he chased away the remanences of Mongolian empire and built defense against the nomads. In the south, the Ming army conquered Vietnam. The Forbidden City nowadays, famed for its former residence of the Qing Dynasty royal court, was actually built by the Youngle Emperor. It was at his order that Beijing developed into a capital city and remained its status for the rest of Chinese history.

With his nephew emperor disappeared, Youngle emperor constantly feared another usurping, for he actually did not have a proper claim to the throne. The East Depot, a spying and surveillance facility containing only eunuch members, was founded. He ordered the eunuch, Zheng He, to bring a grand fleet into the western seas and search for the disappeared emperor. Although Zheng He brought back no news of the former emperor, he brought back the New World and the abundance of it. Their trace was as far as the African coast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(More to come)

Last edited:
I am assuming your a Chinese?

I am Taiwanese...I guess that makes me kind of a Chinese as well.

I find your choice of Lu Zhi interesting. She's not exactly the most "benevolent" ruler. Yeah, you could argue that there is no such thing as a true benevolent ruler. Even the famous Tang Tai Zhong has a very dark side that people mostly do not hear about unless they are professional historians. But at least to the common knowledge of most people, Tang Tai Zhong was a decent emperor. To the common knowledge of most people, Lu Zhi was NOT a very nice lady. She was a b***h...putting it bluntly.

Some other famous Chinese emperors I like to nominate would be:

Sui dynasty founder Sui Wen Di:
His reign paved the vital foundation for the flowering of the magnificent Tang dynasty culture. Although his son was the one who built it, I am sure the Grand Canal would make a wonder just as worthy as the Great Wall, regardless of the commissioner of this project.

Song dynasty founder Song Tai Zu
Song dynasty tends to be held in low regard until in the last one decade. Historians nowaday reversed their original verdict and begin to see Song dynasty in a new light. Song was the dynasty that saw the incredible expansion of Chinese economy which was on the verge of entering industrialization. Chinese political institution went through a remarkable transformation and ingredients of democracy was starting to take hold during this time. Military technology was centuries ahead of the rest of teh world. Its rocketry based weapons and bows that fired multiple arrows simultaneously terrified the Mongol invaders, and the Mongols had to conquer the rest of the world before they could have the resources to return their attention to China. And Song dynasty culture was every bit as magnificent as that of the Tang.

Sun Yet Sun:
He overthrew China's last imperial dynasty, the Manchurian's Qing dynasty, and founded the Republic of China which still exists in Taiwan today. Despite all the problems, flaws, and imperfection, he is the face of a group of progressive revolutionaries who ushered China's modernization. He, rather than Mao Tse Dong, is a better choice of a representative Chinese leader from China's modern era for a game such as Civilization.

I would also like to list out some great building projects undertook in China's long history that is worthy of being used as the civilization's wonder. Everyone is familiar with the Great Wall. And I have already mentioned the Grand Canal, along which cities thrived through the increase in commercial traffic that the new navigation channel made possible. Another great wonder is the irrigation project undertaken under Emperor Ching Shi Huang. But this was a project he commissioned before he unified all of China. The irrigation project dramatically increased agricultural output, which provided a formidable economic base for his subsequent conquest of all under the sky.

China's unique units to date has been focused on its military units. That's not surprising, because China had some of the most awesome and technologically advanced weaponry until the 17th century. But I like to suggest a possible unique unit that is non military. During China's Ming dynasty, Emperor Yongle commissioned the building of a grand fleet of ocean going vessels captained by Zheng He who sailed his ships to as far as Africa and Egypt. There's a tribe in Kenya today who trace their ancestry to those Chinese who stayed behind when Zheng He's ships passed that region of the world. A possible unique non military unit for the Chinese could be these Ming dynasty grand fleet. They can be used to bring in gold revenues exceeding by multiples what could be acquired if regular trading cargo ships were used.

I am assuming your a Chinese?

I am Taiwanese...I guess that makes me kind of a Chinese as well.

I find your choice of Lu Zhi interesting. She's not exactly the most "benevolent" ruler. Yeah, you could argue that there is no such thing as a true benevolent ruler. Even the famous Tang Tai Zhong has a very dark side that people mostly do not hear about unless they are professional historians. But at least to the common knowledge of most people, Tang Tai Zhong was a decent emperor. To the common knowledge of most people, Lu Zhi was NOT a very nice lady. She was a b***h...putting it bluntly.

Some other famous Chinese emperors I like to nominate would be.........................

Yep I am. We share the same history so ofc taiwaneses are chinese too. Who cares abt those differences?

I am glad to see you are quite familiar with history too :D. I agree with all of your points. Lu Zhi was such a b***h for her b***hy allowed her to leave trace in history. I choose her in search of a new chinese female leader who had vivid character and legacy. Already got tired of Wu Ze Tian in civ V. Actually none of her real policies and leader traits (except the horribly high backstab rate, she was also b***h too, after all) were correctly made in the game. And I personally don't wanna see Cixi's old bulldog face in the civ, as she in fact hindered reformations and caused the downfall of China in opium war. Lu Zhi was b***h, but at least she created a lasting legacy for generations to come. Maybe can you suggest some female leaders for me to think about?

Your nominations are deep and have many insights. I had also considered some of them, but I hadn't made up a good mechanics for them. I may make them in time.

Is Sui Wen Di, as far as I rmb, the emperor that didn't spend money (even on his clothes)? XD
If you take the two Sui emperors' work into one... including the great canals, this will do a good civ leader haha. Turning the great canal into new wonder is a great idea too. Or maybe a replacement for aqueduct?

Song Dynasty? Really? I never think about it due to the impression of Mongolian conquest of weak South Song. But I had thought about some extremes like Huizong 徽宗 for he was such a great artist but poor ruler. (I was designing him as keeping low army maintenance to get bouns in culture lol)

I may need to do some research before agreeing or disagreeing.

Sun Zhong Shan? Em, yes, He is worthy and well valid as a modern leader of China, in terms of his legacies. But he was not powerful enough, for he was held as figure head more than an absolute leader. His reign as president was not influential and didn't help much in stopping the Nationalist party's corruption. You know, the warlords, like Yuen Shi Kai may surpass him a lot if I am looking for a powerful leader. But he was the one bringing enlightenment into modern China so I still credit him as a worthy leader. Lets say, I will place him as a cultural leader like Petro II.

Mao was controversial in terms of his legacies and destruction of many but he was outstanding and brought huge change in China. Therefore, I do disagree that he is worse than Sun Yet Sun as a civ leader. But in my view, neither of them can surpass each other in terms of cultural influence in China, also.

Unique buildings in China is actually a challenge to think... As there are too many candidates to take into consideration. Like what you have said, the Great Canal, the irrigation systems. These two are benefiting the agriculture and transport. I do like them as they support China's population growth and are basis of the country. But lets say... what candidates can we choose if we are aiming at a particular building or tile improvement towards culture, sci, faith, etc?

Ohoh! Eunuch Cheng He's fleet will be a nice touch as a non combat unique units. Does it function like civ 5 Portugal's ability? Let me think of more...

Last edited:
Mencius (China):

LUA: Mencius's Mother, Three Moves (+2 Housing in Neighbourhoods and City Centres adjacent to Campuses, +1 Amenity to Campuses, -1 Housing in Neighbourhoods and City Centres adjacent to Holy Sites, Commercial Hubs, Harbours, Theatre Squares, Entertainment Complexes, or Industrial Zones)
Agenda: Master Meng, the Second Sage of Confucius (Likes civs who place neighbourhoods and city centres next to campuses)

Laozi

Leader bonus: Tao Te Ching

Can have one Wildcard policy without using up a policy slot.

Leader agenda: Harmony with Dao
Never declares wars for which he can be branded a warmonger, and will try to befriend those who maintain the peace. Never hates civilizations he is not at war with.

-

Confucious

Leader bonus: Possession of virtue

Starts game with Code of Laws. Great Literacy and Rationalism policies do not use up a policy slot.

Leader agenda: Social perfection
Tries to be ahead of all other civilizations in Science. Likes civilization who match that approach.

-

Sun Tzu

Leader bonus: Art of war
Additional Military policy slot. Spies start at level 2.

Leader agenda: Subdue the enemy
Tries to make his enemies weak without starting wars. Likes civilizations who match that approach.

-

Mao Zedong

Leader bonus: People's War
Units receive a +5 Combat Strength on their home continent. Farms provide +100% housing.

Leader agenda: Let a thousand flowers bloom
Likes civilizations with a strong military, but only if they are also strong in culture.

I have to indicate one thing: Only Mao can be count as a leader in your suggestions. Others are merely philosophers and none of them ever ruled. As if you are suggesting Plato leading Greece or Jesus leading Jerusalem. I am afraid I have to deny those choices.

For the designs, the focus on civic and policies cards is good and straightforward. However, the agenda designs... are quite unclear, can you please clarify them?

Mencius (China):

LUA: Mencius's Mother, Three Moves (+2 Housing in Neighbourhoods and City Centres adjacent to Campuses, +1 Amenity to Campuses, -1 Housing in Neighbourhoods and City Centres adjacent to Holy Sites, Commercial Hubs, Harbours, Theatre Squares, Entertainment Complexes, or Industrial Zones)
Agenda: Master Meng, the Second Sage of Confucius (Likes civs who place neighbourhoods and city centres next to campuses)

Again, neither Mencius nor his mother were ever rulers. Mencius was just a philosopher.
Just like I won't agree Jesus nor Maria leading Jerusalem
But the idea of neighboring the city to a particular district is a good one.

True, but I still think it's fine because their writings were not only very influential but also dealt a lot with social/political/governance issues. (So having Plato as a leader would be reasonable, but not Jesus - he just did ethical sermons). I think they qualify as leaders, if not rulers. And since these guys are 'leading' for millenia, I think it's fine if we have leaders that weren't necessarily super-influential in their day. (incidentally, people nowadays generally couldn't say who the ruler(s) were during the time of Laozi, Plato, Machiavelli, etc.)

Also, a lot of other Civ leaders over the years were just military commanders and never really ruled either!

Laozi - You're right, I probably should have worded this differently.

The beginning part of his agenda is exactly the same as Gandhi. The other part is there to distinguish him from Gandhi (who hates warmongers). In other words, he never hates warmongers (this will affect diplomacy). But not only that, he'll never hate a civ for any reason other than being at war - whether he declares it or not. So, when the war ends, he goes back to (at worst) disliking them.

Maybe it makes more sense to say he "never hates warmongers", I'm not sure.

Confucious - He tries to be first in science throughout the entire game, even to his detriment (this would make it harder to win, even a science victory). It also makes it harder for him to win because he won't dislike a civ for competing with him for a science victory.

Of all the leader agendas I've designed, this is the only one I'm not sure quite fits.

Maybe it would be better to have "Tries to be strong in Culture and Science. Likes civs who match that approach"?

Sun Tzu - They would probably have to do a lot of work on the AI to make this work.

This would be things like suzeraining/destroying a civ's nearby city-states, settling near their territory, cutting off possible areas for them to expand into, buying up resources he doesn't really need but knows the other civ would like to have, not destroying barbarians on their border, etc (whereas a conventional AI would typically just go to war).

In other words, he will go to war with one of his enemies in order to make them weak/destroy them, but only if war is his only viable option for doing so (so a conventional AI would be more likely to go to war with an enemy).

Mao Zedong - Exactly the same as Hojo's agenda, except without the "or faith" part. I guess it would make more sense to say: "Likes civilizations with a strong military and strong Culture."

-

Thanks for the feedback. And I'm glad to hear you think the leader abilities are good/make sense!

Who wasn't a influential leader back in their time in Civ series? I can see none, as far as I rmb (if i am wrong plz point me out), except for Hannibal( who was merely a general), others are historical valid for "leader/ ruler". I dun agree with you in placing Plato in the "leader" list. Let's take the example of Marx/ Rousseau/ Lenin. I will only take Lenin for he really lead a political party. Marx and Rousseau had deep cultural influence, but that didn't make them "leaders". Please notice that these leaders must represent a civilization, not a culture.

Em... according to what I understand, Lao Zi is in a"never get bad" relationship? XD That will be funny.

Good. Those modifications to existing agendas are convenient and clear enough, the mechanics are good in where they already are, although I prefer distinctive designs of little similarities/ overlap with other agendas?

I wanna ask about Sun Tzu. You designed how he acts like, but that wasn't an agenda, but an AI trait. Can I ask about what kind of civ he likes and dislikes?

I just realized it would be more accurate to have Mao's combat bonus be limited to infantry and cavalry units.

Ah, then Sun Tzu's AI really needs a lot of work XD. I suggest the combat bonus to be only functioning against stronger (or more advanced) units will be a better option? Historically, the communist army was having poor weapons compared to the well trained Nationalist army, a similar conditions when the Viet army facing american army in the vietnam war.

Some other names come to mind but I'm sorry that I don't have the depth of knowledge to flesh out what their respective bonuses/aspects would be:
- Cao Cao/Liu Bei/Sun Quan
- Liu Bang
- Hongwu/Yongle
- Qianlong (yes he's Manchu I know)

Some other names come to mind but I'm sorry that I don't have the depth of knowledge to flesh out what their respective bonuses/aspects would be:
- Cao Cao/Liu Bei/Sun Quan
- Liu Bang
- Hongwu/Yongle
- Qianlong (yes he's Manchu I know)

Zhuge Liang and Lü Bu could be suggested as well.

Characters from the Three kingdom period were already used too often in Japanese video games and Legends of the Three Kingdoms (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_of_the_Three_Kingdoms), including Cao Cao, Zhuge Liang and Lü Bu, etc. I hope to have some leaders rarely mentioned but historically important.

And Zhuge Liang was merely an advisor while Lu Bu was only a general who followed a particular warlord. To my view, they do not qualify as leaders

Btw, Youngle was designed! See my newest edition to the post. XD

Newest edit: Youngle Emperor

Youngle Emperor (Zhu Di)

I would love the Youngle Emperor and the treasure ship (=Grand Fleets) for China.
Capital: Peking
Agenda: "perpetual happiness" likes others with high happiness, dislikes others with less happiness
LUA 1: Loyal Mongols light cavalry gets a +3 battle bonus against other light cavalry
LUA 2: Porcelain Manufactory every workshop provides +1 luxury ware "Porcelain".

LUU: treasure ship

Unique units: Grand Fleets
Replace caravan. Have +1 sight. May carry out a number of missions at other civilizations’ sea border. For each Grand Fleets, each of the following missions can only be carried out every 4 turns. However, grand fleets is +2 higher at maintenance cost.
1, Culture spread: immediately + 50 tourism to that civ.
2, Obtain a free luxury that you do not own for 25 turns
3, Trade mission: obtain money, obtain more when further from your capital.

I do not know if caravan have maintenance cost. I was sure they were good to get gold.
I like your idea. My idea is:

The treasure ship is a UU replacement of the Caravel that is available earlier with a late medieval tech.
But it is slower (movement: 3) and the maintenance cost (6 gold) are higher.
The advantage of the treasure ship is:
It can travel over oceans, is stronger than the Caravel +3 Melee strength,
and gets a +3 battle bonus for fighting a CS.

It acts if China has open border with every CS.
It can be used once peacefully, It has one charge to use (like the Legion). The treasure ship could be used for one of these options:

1) when the treasure ship is next to a city of a CS it gives one envoy for China, because of the impression on the natives.
2) when the treasure ship is next to a luxury resource it gives a free luxury for 25 turns (in epic and it depends on game speed).

3) Trade mission next to a foreign city: obtain money, obtain more when further from your capital
, but then the ship disappears from the map and is away.
4) Culture spread next to a foreign city: immediately + 50 tourism to that Civ

I am surprised no one has mentioned Kangxi, China's longest reigning emperor, and one of the greatest. The Qing Dynasty in general doesn't appear often in Civ games, so he'd be an excellent alternate leader choice, shown as a cunning old man.

Top Bottom