Americans: Who are you voting for?

Which of these presidential candidated do you support for 2004?

• George W. Bush

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Howard Dean

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Joe Lieberman

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Carol Mosley-Braun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kerry

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Dick Gephart

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Al Sharpton

• Wesley Clark

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Dennis Kucinich

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • John Edwards

• Ralph Nader

• Other

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
Economics had a lot to do with slavery back then...but that's something else.

Back on topic, I still like Clark.

And I don't know if it's a good thing to put Gannon in your signature.

Originally posted by Pontiuth Pilate
No, there's also a whole lot of bull about not letting sectional issues break up the national unity. Strangely prophetic, but he was talking about economics, not slavery.

Anyway, speeches were shorter back then; the Kremlin - sorry, I mean Congress - was not obliged to applaud after each sentence.

EDIT: And Gannon has earned the honor of being included in my sig!

Just wondering, was that thing about economics about difference between rich and poor, or industry, or what? It could still be prophetic you know.

Oh, and yay. I'm in someone's sig. :D :crazyeye:

EDIT: Why is that, Yankee. :p

Amazing, Clark is outrunning Dean. Apparently some people are worried about the DNC's chances in the South. Blargh.

Well, drifting further right is acceptable, I guess. After all the far left's motto is "Oust Bush At Any Cost". Most of those voters are motivated more by their dislike of Bush then by their confidence in any Dem candidate anyway. It reminds me of the question I asked one of my teachers on the day before the 2000 election: "Well, who are YOU voting against?"

CG: I'm not going to spam more ;) here's the link http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/washing.htm

I have my own reasons for liking Clark. It isn't simply because he could help us in the South.

Cgannon- By saying that all you have to do is state it and he'll back it up, you could say whatever you like and he has to find something to verify it. In effect, you're his boss! :lol:

I voted for Joe Leberman. Reason, He is the State senator from my home state of Conneticut.

Originally posted by Packer-Backer
The republicans without any liberal republicans like Arnold Schwarzenegger. They want to run the country like the founding fathers would have if they were alive, and they wouldn't listen to dumb atheists complaining about "In God We Trusts" or "One Nation under God". I don't even know the name of the candidate but I just know the party.

The founding fathers wouldnt have wanted the theocracy you want. The state shouldny be endorcing religions. And I say that as a Christian.

Top Bottom