An Experience Classification/Information screen

A Level and/or an Experience classification screen can be interesting to be added ?

• Total voters

Danicela

Prince
You have the military advisor to show you all the units.
But you haven't anything that makes you a classification of your units by experience and level, like something like this :

Type of Unit | Level 1 | Level 2 | Level 3 | ...
----------------------------------------------------
Warrior ~~~ | ~10~ | ~ 5 ~ | ~ 3~
------------------------------------------------
Axeman ~~~| ~3 ~~| ~2 ~ | ~0~
-----------------------------------------------
Archer ~~~~| ~ 5 ~ | ~ 2 ~ | ~ 1~
------------------------------------------------
Maceman ~~| ~ 1 ~ | ~ 0~ | ~ 0~
----------------------------------------------------
Knight ~~~~| ~ 1 ~ | ~ 1 ~ | ~ 0~

~ = replaces spaces because they are ignored.

It tells you how many units you have, the numbers of each level.

A menu that makes a classification by Experience and not by Level can also be interesting, it shows you your globel levels for each unit, but it talks about Experience points and not level, both screens : level and experience, can be interesting.

Why not? Presenting numbers is one of the things, computers were made for.

I think that this screen can be shown in the military advisor, and as for the information/statistics screen and the diplomacy one, we can have buttons at the bottom to switch from one screen to another, in the same advisor.

This seems a good idea. Some idea of the current level of your army would be handy. I think classification by level would probably be enough though, rather than going as detailed as by experience.

I think classification by level would probably be enough though, rather than going as detailed as by experience.

Yeah maybe, but why not ? This can be cool too :
=> Showing of your "record"
-=> What WAS your 'highest' experience unit ever controlled?
-=> What IS your 'highest' experience unit, that you control currently ?

(These can be an additionnal information in a second part of the screen beyond the "excel" table)
=> This can also be interesting for the level information.

==> In the Hall of Fame, or outside, you would be able to see "What was your 'highest' experience/level unit ever controlled IN ALL YOUR GAMES?"

Top Bottom