An Idea!

I'll second that. Let's ask TF to close and archive this and create a new forum so that we can start a new one. We should start fresh with one manager and an NPC king, and have to acquire our land again. The old provinces cannot be kept and keep the game enjoyable to all. I actually do have a good idea for a business, but I won't start it until we get a new game.

Boots, I think that starting a new RPG in the middle of the Democracy game would not merit a fresh new forum. If anything we should just unsticky all the current threads and start anew.

Even better, we may want to throw in the towel here and start preparation for the DG4 RPG. It will give us plenty of time to discuss it so we can hit the ground running when the time comes.

That would be a good idea, DZ. Let's just wait for DG4 for a full new RPG. Each province can have their own mini-RPG's until then.

That is fine, although I would like to see All RPG activity placed in this forum and keep the government threads for strictly business. I have been meaning to bring that up to GBM.

Top Bottom