1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Ananse's BFG Modpack 4.11

This modpack contains all of my modding work on Civ VI, as well as mods by Others.

1. Tamic0

Tamic0 Chieftain

It's ironic since today is the first day I started the game up since months and now I can't place thanks to the update :p

2. BrokenSky

BrokenSky Chieftain

Is this going to be on the steam workshop?

3. timster

timster Chieftain

The existing (4.11) definitely doesn't work with the Australia update. Doesn't matter if it was activated or not in the game. After removing this mod from the DLC folder and relaunching, everything seemed to work again. Guess we just have to wait for a steam workshop version of it. In the meantime, the CQUI mod is already on the Steam Workshop, and that seems to work, at least for now.

oklibrarian likes this.
  4. anansethespider

anansethespider Chieftain

Hi everyone, I am aware that the update broke all functionality to the modpack, and am currently working on it. Expect a version up on the steam workshop today!

5. anansethespider

6. civdasv

civdasv Chieftain

Hi all. Thanks for this MOD . It seems that religion does not work very well, there is no spread of religion. Is it normal ? Is there some kind of configuration ?

7. anansethespider

everything is kinda FUBAR right now. Stay posted.

8. Leonidas2115

Leonidas2115 Chieftain

Could u release logos separately because it is a mod i like but your modpack causes the game to no work?

9. Leonidas2115

Leonidas2115 Chieftain

also y does your modpack cause my game to not work?

10. anansethespider

Because I'm having trouble working with the new software that just got released. Disable the mod until an update comes.

11. spacemorph

spacemorph Chieftain

hi anansethespider....
    the game is **** without your MOD...so not playable...hopefully you get the new update sorted soon....i believe in you...thx for the big work...

12. Maous

Maous Chieftain

Guessing it wasn't quite ready yet? got excited it was out already till i clicked the link and it was disappeared ~_~

13. anansethespider

14. Brutha2

Brutha2 Chieftain

Have the modding tools they've added been everything you'd ever dreamed of?

15. Maous

Maous Chieftain

Now that mod tools are out is this something that's plausible?

Also forgot who said it before, but is there now a way to mod it so districts have one of the required resources for adjacency bonuses so that AI doesn't suck at building them.

16. anansethespider

Sadly no, it doesn't look like it. Those things would require access to the dll, the source code.

There are only two real effects of the mod tools:

1. It's way easier to distribute mods. Already in like three days I have higher circulation on my mods than existed in the months beforehand.

2. We've been given access to the art assets, which should make it much, much easier to add new models to the game for units, districts, etc. I'd expect to see a wave of cool new models in the coming weeks and months.

Other than that, no change.

17. arzac93

arzac93 Chieftain

Dude. I seriously hope you integrate those into this mod. Call me shallow but I can't play knowing all my units & buildings look indistinguishable from any other civ's. Civ IV has spoiled me like that.

18. ElCid0204

ElCid0204 Chieftain

19. Boombar

Boombar Chieftain

I would like to try this mod but steam workshop wont download anything for me.. I hit subscribe and nothing happens. Can you please update this mod here on civfanatics?

20. ChimpanG

ChimpanG Chieftain

By any chance are you looking for the mod in your usual mods directory? Because it would seem that for Civ VI, it downloads to SteamApps\workshop\content

It will be located in a folder with a bunch of numbers instead of text.