And Hotmail kicks it up a notch...

Thats strange since I'm sure that I've been using MSN and hotmail for the same amount of time as posting at CFC and never remember seeing my account being frozen after going on holiday...

Dell19 said:
Thats strange since I'm sure that I've been using MSN and hotmail for the same amount of time as posting at CFC and never remember seeing my account being frozen after going on holiday...

It never happened to me either, and I've gone on holiday for more than 10 days, and not had my account frozen.

anarchywrksbest said:
Because I always have the feeling in the back of my mind that another huge MS security hole will be found.

I'm sure there are holes elsewhere its just that not as many people try to find them...

Just got this like 5 seconds ago. Woot! More spam can fill my inbox! :D

Dear MSN® Hotmail® Member:

As a valued MSN Hotmail Member, we want you to know that there are some exciting changes coming soon to your account that will help you do more, receive more and store more than ever before. And it's FREE.

That's not all. We're rolling out email antivirus protection as well as enhanced storage to help meet your growing needs. This will make MSN Hotmail, a world class email service that both scans and cleans ingoing and outgoing email for viruses and worms before they enter your inbox.

In addition to delivering world-class antivirus protection, you can also look forward to an upgrade in your storage capacity. In fact, you'll receive 125 times your current email storage with the introduction of a 250 MB inbox as well as the ability to send attachments up to 10 MB.

We'd like to thank you for being a valued MSN Hotmail Member and look forward to telling you about more exciting changes to your Hotmail account in the coming months.

We will send an update on when and how these exciting changes will be made to your account within two weeks. Please check your email for this important update.

Thank you, and enjoy the good news.

MSN Hotmail Member Services

MarineCorps said:
Just got this like 5 seconds ago. Woot! More spam can fill my inbox! :D
Notice how both Yahoo and Hotmail suck up to you, both of them thanking you for being loyal. :lol:

I haven't got that email yet... Unless I accidentally deleted it as spam...

I don't know about Hotmail, but the Yahoo one was a redirect the first time you logged in after they increased the mailbox size.

One day they will change and start hacking your 'safe' software :p

Finally got the email about the size increase but came home to find the usual warning of nearly exceeding the size limit...

One major reason I will not stay with hotmail is because when you follow a link in the email hotmail opens it in a new page that is a hotmail/new-page hybrid. I hate that. Oh, and the flashing advertising!!! I will never buy your shizmit! Is there even advertising on gmal? I have never noticed. - Not yet.

Top Bottom