AND Multiplayer

:bump:
in the name of remembrance.

@Afforess:
can we have your say on which OOS issues you already fixed and which features are fully supported for multilayer? it would be best if you'd open up a thread for multiplayer info and OOS errors only just like you did for the AI. otherwise each time this thread disappears form the first page someone will come and ask about AND multiplayer.

I played a MP game with a friend (AND 1.74) and we got 2 or 3 OOS's, but none were reporducable, and the game went from the Ancient Era to the Modern, with several AI's. So I think AND MP is fairly stable.

I played a MP game with a friend (AND 1.74) and we got 2 or 3 OOS's, but none were reporducable, and the game went from the Ancient Era to the Modern, with several AI's. So I think AND MP is fairly stable.

I wish I could say the same - 1.74/E and no additional mods or even changes made from the base configuration besides adding Blue Marble in the installer, and we OOS during turn one no matter what map or config we go for.

I wish I could say the same - 1.74/E and no additional mods or even changes made from the base configuration besides adding Blue Marble in the installer, and we OOS during turn one no matter what map or config we go for.

Upload your OOS logs (They get put into your BTS folder), as well as your regular logs.

Same with Iceciro, had constant CTD after launching MP game or immediate turn 1 OOS.

We went to 1.74 with no patch and it works fine.

Top Bottom