1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

AND Resurrection Team

Discussion in 'Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn' started by 45°38'N-13°47'E, Aug 4, 2012.

1. 45°38'N-13°47'E

45°38'N-13°47'E Chieftain

I'm working on it. I've played with my wife up to early Renaissance with blitz speed, around 300 turns. Then we had to stop due to a repeating OOS that I'm trying to solve with help from C2C team. Also I'd like to make it work with Pitboss but that's causing other problems. Some of these problems might have been solved in K-mod so I'm considering importing some code from there too.

2. Maska_zgz

Maska_zgz Chieftain

I see that. That damn OOS problem with the galleys.

Thanks for all your effort to make the game playable in multiplayer! :)

3. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

Its Joe's birthday today, so H BD. . . .SO

4. 45°38'N-13°47'E

Oh dear, I've seen this post only now... Sorry Joseph, happy birthday 10 days too late... :blush:

Reading this forum mostly from my cell I sometimes miss some post. Sorry again.

5. 45°38'N-13°47'E

We have a new team member aboard; let me welcome lordfistas. He's contributing with polish translation, with the help of attyla and other people from civ.org.pl. :goodjob:

6. oldnooob

oldnooob Chieftain

Congratulations 45. I have noticed an increasing number of old and new fans of this mod recently and I do believe it's due to your player friendly leadership style as well as your management style that lets your team feel as if they all have the artistic freedom they require. It seems to me that word is spreading that this mod is really starting to be the Civ4 mod that everyone has always wanted.
    I hope that you and your fine team will stay together long enough to produce a finished product V1.0 ( YES I know mods are never finished ) To me any thing past V1.0 would be just icing on the cake, and maybe some ice cream too!

7. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Chieftain

+1
    :goodjob:

8. Pongui

Pongui Chieftain

Quite a few stickied threads are ancient Wonders providing double :culture:, and diverting invaders to wend the Labyrinth before properly entering.

Why not un-sticky and allow to sink down the forum, fresh stickies in their place?

Locked FAQ 'w each Q&A on separate post, yes please. It's a proven standard.

Might I suggest dbkblk maintain the download thread, with download links to full installer, updater, svn, and offline tool and significant modmods including their hotfixes in one place? The thread owner might like to reserve the first few posts in case of download alternatives like torrents, links to forks, additional modmods.

This is just my experience and POV as a newcomer. Anyway I'm grateful for the work already done. :)