Anno Domini

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry I am not very good with mods and everything, But i don't understand how to get it to play, I have extracted it in right place, enabled the mod in the game and it is the only mod running, Plus I have all the patches, but nothing happens when i go back to the mod single player area. I probably missed something obvious and hate to waste anyones time, but i really want to play this mod so if someone could explain it to me it would be great.

sorry I am not very good with mods and everything, But i don't understand how to get it to play, I have extracted it in right place, enabled the mod in the game and it is the only mod running, Plus I have all the patches, but nothing happens when i go back to the mod single player area. I probably missed something obvious and hate to waste anyones time, but i really want to play this mod so if someone could explain it to me it would be great.

Do you have all the DLCs? They are required to play the mod.

Do you have all the DLCs? They are required to play the mod.

I downloaded the steam version that had all the DLCs included like spain and incas etc and i bought the Korean one too. I can't seem to be able to enter the mod, it is in my installed mod area and enabled. Just nothing changes to any of the game options when I enable it.

I downloaded the steam version that had all the DLCs included like spain and incas etc and i bought the Korean one too. I can't seem to be able to enter the mod, it is in my installed mod area and enabled. Just nothing changes to any of the game options when I enable it.
Do you have any other mods enabled at all? Anno Domini needs to be the only one enabled for it to work.

Do you have any other mods enabled at all? Anno Domini needs to be the only one enabled for it to work.

Hi sorry about all this and I am only making such a fuss because I love the look of this mod. I have downloaded a few other mods but they are not enabled at the time. Is there something I am missing I enable it and go back to the mod single player set up area but it is no different from normal.

I know that this is a daft question, but you've not only downloaded the patch in the first post by any chance have you? The mod is hosted at Atomic Gamer (as per the link) and is quite a large download.

Sorry if I'm completely off the mark with this, it's just that I can't think of any other reason why it's not working.

I know that this is a daft question, but you've not only downloaded the patch in the first post by any chance have you? The mod is hosted at Atomic Gamer (as per the link) and is quite a large download.

Sorry if I'm completely off the mark with this, it's just that I can't think of any other reason why it's not working.

Hi Thanks for replying and trying to help me out with it all. I did download both the atomic gamer and the patch. But I am in the process of re-installing everything so hopefully it will work probably now and the, likelyhood is it's my computar, noticed a few faults with the core game too. So think it all needs re-installing. Thanks for all the advise, and i do really love the look of your mod. Hopefully I will get to play it by this evening.

this mod is a masterpiece .. just remember to save every once in a while .. i was playing for so long my system ran out of energy and locked up .. keep it up rob

Hi Thanks for replying and trying to help me out with it all. I did download both the atomic gamer and the patch. But I am in the process of re-installing everything so hopefully it will work probably now and the, likelyhood is it's my computar, noticed a few faults with the core game too. So think it all needs re-installing. Thanks for all the advise, and i do really love the look of your mod. Hopefully I will get to play it by this evening.
Fingers crossed!

this mod is a masterpiece .. just remember to save every once in a while .. i was playing for so long my system ran out of energy and locked up .. keep it up rob
Thanks! As long as you don't run out of energy and lock up whilst playing...

Hi. Great news game now works brilliantly and the Mod is now up and running to! It's trully amazing, you've clearly put a lot of time an effort into it. Thank you so much

So far I have been really enjoying your mod. Only had 4 games so far and 3 as Picts but very good. Im not 100% sold on the Picts traits etc but thats probably just natural wishfull Scottish bias. :D

So far I have been really enjoying your mod. Only had 4 games so far and 3 as Picts but very good. Im not 100% sold on the Picts traits etc but thats probably just natural wishfull Scottish bias. :D

Thanks :). What would you choose yourself for the Picts? If you let me know here, I can take it into consideration when I do an update ;).

Thanks . What would you choose yourself for the Picts? If you let me know here, I can take it into consideration when I do an update .

Speaking of update, when will this be released?

So I have all the civilization dlcs except polynesia but i have none of the map packs except explorers. would this work without the map packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom