1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Announce Your Files for Front-Page Coverage

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by Blue Monkey, Oct 12, 2010.

1. snafusmith

snafusmith Unit Maker

2. snafusmith

snafusmith Unit Maker

3. snafusmith

snafusmith Unit Maker

4. Scissor_fingers

Scissor_fingers Chieftain

Title: Canton Pirates civilization
    Type: Civilization
    File Version: v1.0
    Requirements: BNW
    File Entry URL: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=25356

Author Name: Scissor_fingers

Leader: Ching Shih
    Unique Ability - San T'iao - Pillaging a trade route gives Golden Age points equal to the Gold pillaged and Coastal cities generate Golden Age points equal to their population. Units built during a Golden age receive the ability to capture defeated units

Unique Unit - Red Fleet Junk - Renaissance naval Unit. Replaces Privateer. Only the Canton Pirates may build it. Ignores Zone of Control, may move after attacking and may attack twice if adjacent to another unit with the War Junk Promotion

Unique Building - Gambling House- The Gambling House is a Renaissance-era building unique to the Canton Pirates, replacing the Zoo. In addition to +3 Happiness, the city it is built it in recieves +5% Gold for each Unemployed Citizen in the city (max 25%)

5. snafusmith

snafusmith Unit Maker

6. snafusmith

snafusmith Unit Maker