Any YouTube videos?

bonniepbilly

Warlord
Hi all, are there any YouTube let’s play out there? I only found the introduction videos when the game was released.
Thanks.

I loved nolegskitten's & FilthyRobot's videos, which showed last December playing nolegskitten and Fluffbunny versus FilthyRobot and Soren. Especially because of the surprising course the game has taken and also because the commentary from both teams talking about their restricted point of view of the match merged beautifully in mind while watching both streams.

Now FilthyRobot did it again! His newest video features an interesting concept: both sides of an entire match interwoven turn by turn ...

FilthyRobot [Very excited to give y'all a 1v1 with gameplay and commentary from both sides for the entirety of the match. Please leave feedback if you like/dislike having both side's perspectives.]
versus
Alcaras Argentus [Seeing this format (of our turns interwoven like this) is even cooler than I thought -- seeing the game evolve and our differing perspectives is going to be fascinating.]
in
Old World Game 4: Part 1

[[ Edit: see also Cloud Duel on YouTube, narrated by both players :) ]]

Last edited:
Top Bottom