Anyone play Civ V on a tablet?

moysturfurmer

Emperor
The iPad (and presumably other devices, i havent checked) has an app that lets you sync your screen with your PC. Since Civ 5 can be played with only the mouse, it makes for a pretty intuitive experience. Now I can play Civ in bed (assuming Ive already turned on my computer and the app ).

In theory at least, I only played about 10 turns before going to bed last night. But I doubt the program would be too much of a resource hog late game.

Anyone else do this?

Someone posted a screenshot a while back of him playing Civ5 on Ipad.

Not sure that CIV V do support it. Well I am quite sure it doesn't. My Samasung galaxy 10,1 wont support it for sure.
Of course. a pad is just a computer so maybe it is indeed possible to put Linux or something on a rooted device and then run pretty much everything from that.. BUT

Mabye what he did was just to control his computer from his pad as well as external screen. (edit: oh just saw that someone already wrote this)

The guy in the comments notes that late game turns don't take longer, as the lag isn't the game but the client communicating with the computer (or something).

Though if you had a lot of units to move, that would take up a lot of time, regardless of waits between turns.

If you have civ 5 on a Mac can you synch it with a Mac?

multiplayer looks impossible with that junk whateverpad

rather gouge my eyes out than play vs. the cheating ai anyhows

multiplayer is the best

Top Bottom