AoK Samurai

M-Units are underappreciated...
There's an art to making them, some people don't understand that.

Tooo pointless, I would say, except that I hadn´t noticed this thread.

Multi-units are the way to go... I could never like the two guys duking it out, I like the 4-10 units hacking eachothers brains out...

I thought om making schiltron formations, but I´ve got too much homework right now. Yet, winter holidays are coming...

I do live in the South, Buenos Aires is a very nice city, but still it´s 20ºC right now, even though we´re in themiddle of winter...

Is Buenos Aries a loud City? sounds Loud... I never liked Big Cities...
I live in Ottawa, KS, USA

Last year I had to do a report on Argentina...
Teachers are Slavers, Not fun...

What do you care about it... are you one of those people who search the forums for people you think are spamming...

Oh... yea look at the date in which this thread was made, then look at the dates of my posts... Oh yea bumping an old thread... But look how many NEW M-units are out there... Mabye 1...

DragonBird said:
What do you care about it... are you one of those people who search the forums for people you think are spamming...

Oh... yea look at the date in which this thread was made, then look at the dates of my posts... Oh yea bumping an old thread... But look how many NEW M-units are out there... Mabye 1...

No, I'm not. When, I see people bumping stuff, I tell them not to, so maybe that they can learn the rules of the forum. What I was saying that your posts were spam. Maybe if you could read, it would help you.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom