Apology

mongoose201

Chieftain
Greetings fellow civers,

I owe the people of CFC an apology.

First, I was unaware that your time preferences had not been finalized. I was under the impression that the turn sequence had been determined and created the file accordingly.

Second, concerning the title/leadername. When Goonied first emailed me the naming prefences for CFC, he only included the title (President of Fanatikou). Naturally, I was curious about the leadername as well, as all the other participants had a custom leadername. When I posted in the UN forum what this leadername should be, Goonie replied with "President of Fanatikou". So, I looked in your naming thread here and saw that there was discussion about leaving Mao as the leadername, so I decided that I would go ahead and create the save file with this in mind as the natives at the other sites were becoming restless in anticipation:) . However, when I created the save, I neglected to include the title you requested.....

OOPS..okay, this is somewhat embarrasing, but I just checked the editor and loaded the scenario and I DID include the title that was requested.:o ... So, if you guys are happy with the leadername of Mao and happy with the order of play we can continue.

Apolyton currently has the gamefile and will forward to you next. Do they have your address to send the file to? If not, then contact vondrack@jimaz.cz or post on their board for the address if one of you is a member. After you complete your turn, you will forward to the German Team at borc@cylusion.com AND darekill@gmx.de. Please forward to both addresses.

Once again, sorry for the trouble and GOOD LUCK!

mongoose201

I would like to thank Moongoose. He is a voloutering to be a neutral mod. I for one think it is ok the way it is.

Top Bottom