Arabian Units (6/19/06)

sepamu92

Prince
Some middle eastern units. Hope you like them. :)

First the Longbowman:

Download

Pikeman:

Download

Swordsman:

Download

Spearman:

Download

NOTE: The Spearman uses Phalanx animations.

EDIT as of August 19th with _fx versions and a quiver for the Longbowman. Minor teamcolor changes on the Swordsman.

EDIT as of November 1st with buttons by Laurino.

Sweet, were getting a nice collection of Ethnic units going.

Very good job!!!

This is excellent work sepamu92! :goodjob:
I hope you don't mind if I use them for Ethnically Diverse Units mod.

welcome in the realm of the unit creators!!!! very nice one! i especially love the head of the swordsman, good work, keep em coming, we need more non fantasy medieval and ethnically diverse units!!!

P.S: for everyone who likes FfH II, look here :p

Ok, I gotta ask, what model are you using for the last guy (spearman)? I'm trying to think who looks similar to this in the game but for the life of me I can't figure it out.

Rabbit said:
Ok, I gotta ask, what model are you using for the last guy (spearman)? I'm trying to think who looks similar to this in the game but for the life of me I can't figure it out.

it is the indian fast worker with modified head :p

sepamu92 said:
Thanks everyone, and sure you can all use it for whatever you want :)

Thanks for making these great units. I don't suppose you could makes some buttons for them as well?

Nice looking units ... do you think they could pass for Turkish?

Nice units! I think some of our talented SDK (or perhaps even python) experts should make it so that we could have some units civ-specific.

The more flavour units the better! :goodjob:

I think he means to have the same unit look different for different civilizations, like the age-specific worker.

@Pleoperpengel: I was not specifically planning on doing any more arabian units, right now. But I may do them later on.

Top Bottom