Archive - DemoGame RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Strider
Shaitan.... you just managed to confuse me.

Please don't post that again :)

Mine isn't quite as long, but just as confusing...

Term 1: Domestic Leader and VP
Term 2: Domestic Leader, VP and President (for a week)
Term 3: Domestic Leader (this one is easy)

How do you calculate terms where you held more than one position? Keep in mind when I was VP I was also domestic leader at the same time, as it was not set up like we have it now...:confused:

This works like a real pension system! Nobody understands how it works, and so a special office is implemented to calculate the pensions for the people...
Im satisfied ;-) because we want to "imitate" real life as good as possible and we really managed that :p
*just joking around folks!*

Of course i would really prefer ALL pensions being calculated by a office. That was the real part of my joky comment.

What about spacecraft, Fighter Jets, Submarines, and Amphibious vehicles? Or even the Pyro GX ;) hey it may only seat one, but BOY does it have Performance. Also related are the Pyro GL, the Pheonix, the Magnum, and the Black Pyro. I'm just about as obsessed with Descent as I am with Civilization.

What I mean is we need an established base cost structure so things can be priced in the same realm. Something like:

round trip ticket to Apolyton: 1000
jet fighter: 100
small house: 10
horse: 3
dinner at chez snob: 2
custom t-shirt from Tibu Teak (tm): 1

That way we can have some kind of reference for creating new price lists.

I am still confused,:confused: Would someone please calculate my pension for me, and yes, I am retired.

Term 1: Foreign Minister, Mayor
Term 2: Foreign Minister, Mayor, Honors
Term 3: Council At-Large, Mayor, 2 Honors
Term 4: Council At-Large, Chief Justice, Mayor, 2 Honors
Term 5: Chief Justice, Mayor, 2 Honors

Term 1: 4+1 = 5
Term 2: 4+1+2 = 7
Term 3: 4+1+4 = 9
Term 4: 4+4+1+4=13
Term 5: 4+1+4 = 9

Total: 5+7+9+13+9 = 43

Retired (x2) = 86

Is that correct?

Originally posted by Stuck_As_a_Mac
Term 1: Domestic Leader and VP
Term 2: Domestic Leader, VP and President (for a week)
Term 3: Domestic Leader (this one is easy)

4+4+4+4+5+4=
25x2 (retired)=
50 gold pension

Ok. Now does Archbishop of the One for 4 terms count as anything? I also have an honor pending, which seems to have been forgotten about...:(

Plus, I was the mayor of Eyr for 5 terms.

yup. now when ever the census comes round, remember to input that into the data (to make my life easier)

while im at it-
Term 4- R&d, gov, head bank, mayor
1+3+2+1=7
Term 5- gov, mayor, head bank
7+6=13
13x1.5=19.5
round up- 20gold

ehh.. ill throw in a loophole for myself later on (j/k, i hope)

if any mod is watching can this thread be moved to the new forum before this forum gets put in the archive please as its very helpful

Originally posted by BCLG100
if any mod is watching can this thread be moved to the new forum before this forum gets put in the archive please as its very helpful

Done. However, please let me know when you have extracted all the info you need so we can archive this with the rest. I would like a clean break from the last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom