1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

ARCHIVED: Going Beta

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Steampunk Scenario' started by Takhisis, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takhisis

Takhisis Jinping, wer fragt uns?

With the 15k that bottle is worth we could easily hire people to make a new civ.

2. Sir Sam Vimes

Sir Sam Vimes Duke of Ankh

Or just buy the intellectual rights to the franchise from Firaxis and release Civ 6 so that we don' have to get annoyed at the bugs in CiV any more:lol:

3. Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey Archon Without Portfolio

:nono: I can handle my own communication. Speaking of communication, a quick email or pm about your inability to put time in would have been nice.
    Admittedly, I've concentrated on other parts of this and other projects. Work has continued on the cities - just nothing worth posting. They will get done - but hopefully they won't keep a demo biq from appearing.

4. Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey Archon Without Portfolio

Moderator Action: All the threads in the steampunk subforum are temporarily closed while we reorganize. Expect a reopening of a new, organized improved version soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.