Arioch's Analyst Thread

Those advisor marks could be helpful. Purple for artist advisor and all that. Makes sense. Nice citadel in the screenshot, too.

Also from juegosdb is the following screenshot with an odd building a bit southeast of Istanbul. It looks like a variation on Chichen Itza, but not quite the same compared to the images on Arioch's site. It's lower with fewer stairs and the top looks different, too. I doubt it's part of the mine.

Spoiler :

Look at the construction if Istanbul, the wonder is under construction and not completed yet, that why it looks different.

Look at the construction if Istanbul, the wonder is under construction and not completed yet, that why it looks different.
Oh!!! Hadn't noticed that. Had this been observed before in this or other theads? So you see the actual wonder under construction in the field while the city is working on it. That's just another lovely little detail in Civ5. :D

looks like Chichen Itza under construction

Oh!!! Hadn't noticed that. Had this been observed before in this or other theads? So you see the actual wonder under construction in the field while the city is working on it. That's just another lovely little detail in Civ5. :D

Month ago, we saw the Collossus under construction and, recently, the great wall as well.

Have we seen these goals before? It looks a bit like it's part of the build-in tutorial, but with those specific targets it may also be a quest that's been given by either the game or a City State or so...

Have we seen these goals before? It looks a bit like it's part of the build-in tutorial, but with those specific targets it may also be a quest that's been given by either the game or a City State or so...

It seems weird that a city-state would give you a quest to connect your own resources. It looks more like a tutorial.

I guess its for a tutorial only, but could come in really handy in making scenarios.

Bit weird for a tutorial that one of your goals is to improve 4 resources while you're already teching Engineering. You'd think you would have done that already by that time. Same for the other two goals in that list.

Bit weird for a tutorial that one of your goals is to improve 4 resources while you're already teching Engineering. You'd think you would have done that already by that time. Same for the other two goals in that list.

When we get the demo we will probably found that out.

Those advisor marks could be helpful. Purple for artist advisor and all that. Makes sense. Nice citadel in the screenshot, too.

Also from juegosdb is the following screenshot with an odd building a bit southeast of Istanbul. It looks like a variation on Chichen Itza, but not quite the same compared to the images on Arioch's site. It's lower with fewer stairs and the top looks different, too. I doubt it's part of the mine.

Spoiler :
It's Chicen Itza under construction.

EDIT: Sarnath'd.

Maybe there's a separate tutorial scenario that starts you off a bit later.

There have been some incremental changes to the City-State nameplate over the last few builds.

The icon on the right side (which shows the city-state Type) is now color-coded for the status of the relationship with the player: black for neutral, red for war, green for alliance, and blue I'm assuming for friendly. There is also a new meter underneath for Influence, so you can tell at a glance when it's time to lube up for some more butt-kissery.

There have been some incremental changes to the City-State nameplate over the last few builds.

The icon on the right side (which shows the city-state Type) is now color-coded for the status of the relationship with the player: black for neutral, red for war, green for alliance, and blue I'm assuming for friendly. There is also a new meter underneath for Influence, so you can tell at a glance when it's time to lube up for some more butt-kissery.

Well that's pretty cool. Me likey. Where are you finding these new pics, Arioch?

Top Bottom