Asiatic Swordsman

To download, click the link that says DOWNLOAD in the first post and then click SAVE

to make the unit work in game, go to the tutorial section and find the appropriate thread

EDIT: such as this one http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=71114

btw, welcome to CFC :)

Cimbri: So this would be a good Me'anin? :)
Well, he’s a perfect Canaanite/Syrian type swordsman. Should be able to find a place in any Hittite, Egyptian, or even Carthaginian armies.

And of course, in modding, Hyksos and Amorite armies, etc.

Very nice, Odin! Love the gold sword, keep it up!

Well, he’s a perfect Canaanite/Syrian type swordsman. Should be able to find a place in any Hittite, Egyptian, or even Carthaginian armies.

And of course, in modding, Hyksos and Amorite armies, etc.

excelent! 200BC heavy swordsman for Arabia :D

Great unit, odintheking! I much prefer dudes of this sort to flamethrowers... ;)

Whoops, it seems I forgot to reply to this thread.

This unit is amazing, and it will be put into my mod, no matter what ;)

Gold, bronze same difference :p . Claim it's gold an be held in higher esteem by your opponents!

Claim it's gold and watch your opponents fall about laughing at the idiot that thought a gold (soft, malleable, easy to cut, can't hold an edge) sword would be a good idea. :lol:

BTW - Very nice unit Odin. I can certainly find a use for this. I look forward to your Spartan if it has the same quality of animation. The work of the unit makers around CFC is really amazing ATM :worship: , long may you all continue. :thumbsup:

Claim it's gold and watch your opponents fall about laughing at the idiot that thought a gold (soft, malleable, easy to cut, can't hold an edge) sword would be a good idea. :lol:

That too!:lol:

i'm so happy to see all the intrest in this unit,
i hope it will encourage more unit makers to make more
semitic units.

israel will need more then just the Maccabee for a biblical mod! ;)

I like it.
It's pretty generic which is nice. Could be any Bronze Age swordsman.
Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom